ULSAT Application Form 2019- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun has released the application form of ULSAT 2019 in online mode on 18 September 2019. Candidates can apply for the ULSAT 2019 by registering themselves with the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and more. The last date to submit the ULSAT 2019 application form will fall in the first week of May 2019.
Law aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form of ULSAT 2019. The application process includes registration, online form filling, uploading scanned images and payment of application fee. After submitting the ULSAT 2019 application form, no changes will be entertained. We have updated the direct link to apply online for ULSAT 2019 Here. Read the article to check the complete details on ULSAT application form
ULSAT Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||Online ULSAT 2019 Registration commences||18 September 2018|
|2||Online ULSAT Registration 2019 Concludes||First week of May 2019|
|5||Fee Payment Submission Starts on||First week of November 2018|
|6||Last Date to Pay Fee||First week of May 2019|
ULSAT 2019 Application Form – Necessary Documents
Candidates should keep the below given details ready before filling the application form.
- A valid and working email id and mobile number
- Scanned images of Photograph and Signature in .jpg format
- Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking details
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets
ULSAT 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates need to pay the given application fee through Online/Demand Draft mode. In online mode, candidates can pay either by credit card, debit card or net banking. The application fee is same for all categories.
For BA LLB/BBA LLB/B.Com LLB & B.Tech LLB courses- Rs. 1850/-
How to submit ULSAT Application Form 2019?
ULSAT aspirants should follow the mentioned to fill the ULSAT 2019 application form of ULSAT 2019.
- Click the above link or visit the official website of UPES to apply online for ULSAT 2019.
- Choose your status address – Indian or Foreign
- Enter the program details and personal details in the Sign Up form to register online.
- Submit the form and you will receive a verification mail on the registered email-Id.
- Click on the link to activate your account. A blank ULSAT application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the online ULSAT 2019 forms by providing the asked details and follow the given instruction
- Upload the necessary documents in the specified size and format
- Pay the application fee through online mode by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking
- After submitting the filled application for of ULSAT 2019, candidates should download the confirmation page. Keep this confirmation page save till the completion of admission process.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest Updates on ULSAT Application form 2019!