AMUEEE Admit Card 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University will issue the admit card AMUEEE 2019 in the first week of April for all the applicants whose forms will be accepted. AMUEEE 2019 admit card will be released online on its official website. Candidates will need their login ID and password to download the AMUEEE hall ticket 2019. Candidates’ personal information and exam details such as roll number, exam centre details, time and date of the exam, etc will be mentioned on the admit card. Prior to download the admit card, candidates are suggested to check all the personal information and immediately contact the concerned authorities, in case of any discrepancy. The exam invigilator will match the admit card details with the information printed on the ID proof. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam premises if they fail to bring the AMUEEE 2019 admit card.
Read the article to know about AMUEEE admit card release date and the process to download it. We will also host the direct link here after the official release of AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card
AMUEEE Admit Card 2019 Dates
|1||Issuance of AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card||First week of April 2019|
|2||AMUEEE 2019 Exam Dates||28 April 2019 (B.Tech Paper – 10 am, B.Arch Paper – 3 pm)|
How to download AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card?
In order to download the admit card through online mode, candidates should follow the below mentioned steps. The AMUEEE admit card 2019 will be released online on the website of AMU.
- Click on the provided AMUEEE 2019 admit card download link (to be updated after its official release)
- Select the course of study and provide your valid transaction ID. Make sure the transaction ID is correct.
- After log-in, the admit card of AMUEEE 2019 will be displayed on the computer screen.
Candidates need to verify the printed details carefully and download the admit card. Take at least 02 copies of the
AMUEEE Admit Card 2019- Important Points to Consider
- Candidates have to bring the AMUEEE 2019 admit card, else they will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Do not spoil or mutilate the admit card as it will be treated as the candidates’ ID.
- Along with the admit card, also bring a valid ID proof for verification.
Details mentioned on the AMUEEE admit card 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Six digit roll number
- Thumb impression
- Code and venue of the test centre
- Application Number
- General instructions
Candidates should check all the details and read the instructions carefully in order to avoid any hassle.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Check the details of exam pattern in a precise manner-
- Engineering aspirants have to write Paper I only while candidates who have opted for Architecture courses should appear in both Paper I and Paper II.
- The duration of the test is 3-hour and it comprises of 150 MCQs questions that refer each question will have four options.
- There will be negative marking and is 0.25 marks will be deducted for an incorrect response.
- There will be three sections in Paper I, i.e Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry subjects while the Paper II will have only Architecture Aptitude Test.
- Paper I & Paper II will have equal weightage.
- Candidates should obtain minimum 40% marks in Paper II to get admission in architecture programme.
AMUEEE Syllabus 2019 for Physics
|1||World and Measurement|
|3||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|5||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|7||Laws of Motion|
|8||Work, Energy and Power|
|10||Oscillations and Waves|
|13||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|14||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|17||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|18||Atoms & Nuclei|
|19||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
AMUEEE Syllabus 2019 for Chemistry
|S.No||Class XI Topics||Class XII Topics|
|1||Structure of Atom||Solid State|
|3||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Chemical Kinetics|
|4||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Electrochemistry|
|6||Hydrocarbons||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|7||Equilibrium||Block Elements: Group 16 elements, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements|
|8||States of Matter : Gases and Liquids||D and f Block Elements: Lanthanoids, Actinoids|
|9||s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Coordination Compounds|
|10||Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|11||Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|12||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|13||Environmental Chemistry||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen -amines, Cyanides and Isocyanides, Diazonium salts|
AMUEEE Syllabus 2019 for Mathematics
|2||Relations & Functions|
|6||Introduction To Three Dimensional Geometry|
|7||Principle Of Mathematical Induction|
|8||Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AMUEEE Admit Card 2019!