AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will conduct the Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) 2019 to shortlist students for admission in engineering courses in Aligarh University. The University will hold the AMUEEE 2019 on 28 April 2019. Applicants who meet the AMUEEE 2019 eligibility criteria will be able to apply online for the test. AMUEEE eligibility criteria 2019 include the minimum age limit, educational qualification required and nationality. Aspirants should have qualified the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks in order to apply for the AMUEEE 2019 Examination. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. Candidates who will be found ineligible for the admission will face direct rejection. Hence, read the complete AEEE 2019 eligibility criteria before filling the AMUEEE application form.
AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The AMU has its own set of eligibility criteria for selecting candidates. Below are the conditions of AMUEEE 2019 eligibility criteria that every applicant should meet in order to get admission in the University.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 from Aligarh Muslim University or an equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination can apply for the test. However, they must have qualified the same till the counselling process and should produce the marksheet at the time of final admission.
- In addition, applicants who possess Diploma in Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University with at least 50% marks in aggregate will be eligible to apply for the engineering entrance exam.
AMUEEE 2019 Age Limit
- Candidates should keep in mind that their age should not exceed 24 years as on December 31, 2019.
- Physically challenged candidates can avail a relaxation of 05 years in the upper age limit
AMUEEE Eligibility 2019 for B.E. (Evening)
For evening courses, candidates should have passed a Diploma in Engineering in the below mentioned branch from a recognized University or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
|1.||Civil Engineering||Diploma in Civil Engineering/Drafting and Designing (Civil)/ Architectural Assistantship/Civil-Construction Technology/Interior Design|
|2.||Mechanical Engineering||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical Production Engineering/ Drafting and Designing(Mechanical)/ Mech.-Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Leather and Footwear Technology/ Plastic Technology/ Automobile Engineering|
|3.||Electrical Engineering||Diploma in Electronic Engineering/ Instrumentation Control/ Electrical(Instrumentation)/ Electronics Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics Engineering (T.V. Technology)|
AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019- Documents required
Candidates need to send the photocopies of the below-mentioned documents along with the application form-
- Self-attested copies of High School / Secondary School Certificate proving date of birth.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examination
- Category certificate or Internal Status certificates.
- Any other relevant documents/ certificates.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
AMU will release the online applications for AMUEEE 2019 from the first week of February. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the test. The last date to submit the application form along with the fee will fall in the first week of March 2019. The application form of ineligible candidates will be canceled without any prior notification. Candidates can access the application form from the official website of AMU.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
It is a 3-hour objective type question paper with 150 questions only. There will be 25% negative marking in the examination. There are two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Engineering aspirants need to appear for paper 1 only.
AMU offers engineering courses in various fields like:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019!