AMUEEE Exam Pattern 2019- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) will hold the Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) on 28 April 2019 for aspirants seeking admission in its B.Tech courses for academic session 2019-20. The examination will be held in pen and paper mode. The examination pattern of AMUEEE 2019 will be released online along with the official brochure. There are two set of papers i.e. AMUEEE Paper 1 and AMUEEE Paper 2. Engineering aspirants have to appear for paper 1 only. To be able to write engineering entrance test successfully, students have to present mandatory documents like AMUEEE admit card and photo ID proof at the exam hall. Candidates should secure at least 40% marks in Paper II in order to get admission to architecture course. AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern provides information on the subjects, number of questions, marking scheme, duration of test. Read the full article to know more information about AMUEEE Exam Pattern 2019
AMUEEE Exam Pattern 2019 for Paper 1
Here is the complete detail of AMUEEE 2019 exam pattern to help readers-
- Candidates appearing for AMUEEE undergraduate engineering admissions need to write Paper I.
- It is a 3-hour objective type question paper with 150 questions only. Each question will have a set of four options, out of which only one will be correct.
- There is 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers.
- AMUEEE engineering test paper will comprise of three sections i.e Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Applicants are required to score qualifying marks in the AMUEEE exam to be termed selected and eligible for AMUEEE counselling.
- AMUEEE scores will determine the merit of the students and their probability of getting admission in the college of their choice.
AMUEEE Exam Pattern 2019 for Paper II
Candidates who want to get admission in B.Arch course should take both Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both papers will have equal weightage. Paper 2 is an Architectural Aptitude Test.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam pattern of Paper II
- The duration of the Paper 2 will be 03 hours
- This paper will contain descriptive type questions and test of drawing
Note: Candidates should pass the paper 2 with minimum 40% marks to be eligible for B.Arch course,
Number of Seats Available-
The course-wise availability of seats in different branches of B.Tech and B.Arch courses is mentioned in the below tables-
Number of Seats in B.Tech Course
|S.No||Branch||Number of Seats|
Number of Seats in Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)
AMUEEE 2019 Syllabus
- World and Measurement
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Some p-Block Elements
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Coordination Compounds
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Relations & Functions
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence And Series
- Limits And Derivative
AMUEEE 2019 Preparation Tips
To prepare for this entrance examination, candidates should follow some simple tips. Read the below section to make a good strategy-
- Divide Your Day in Three Different Sections– Every subject is important to crack and if you want a good rank then you should prepare all three subjects. Equally, divide your daytime into three sections and set time for all three subjects.
- Give Preference to Tough Topics – While planning your study schedule, devote extra time to tough sections. In the starting days, you have ample time to focus more on difficult topics and you will have more time to revise the same.
- Revision is a Must– Revision is the only key to get hold on every concept and fact. In you won’t revise the prepared topics, you will surely forget the important sections and it will be tough to prepare for the same again and again. Hence, along with the preparation make short notes and revise the prepared syllabus along with the covered one.
- Solve Mock Test– Practicing sample papers and mock test will help to check your preparation. This will also help you to know the weakest area so that you can work hard in improving the things.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AMUEEE Exam Pattern 2019!