UPESEAT 2019– University of Petroleum & Energy (UPES) has started the application process for UPESEAT 2019, also known as UPES Engineering Aptitude Test. It is a common entrance test to be conducted in first week of May 2019 for the admission of the eligible candidates in various UG courses. It is an online entrance test. Candidates who have qualified the Class 12th with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks are eligible to apply for the entrance test. Before filling the UPESEAT 2019 application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Here, we are providing the complete details for the UPESEAT 2019 so that the interested candidates can go through it and easily apply for the same. A direct link to apply online is also provided in the article.
- Chemical Engineering with specialization in Refining & Petrochemicals
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering with Avionics
- Automotive Design Engineering
- Civil Engineering with specialization in Infrastructure Development
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Fire Safety Engineering
- Geo-Informatics Engineering
- Geo-Science Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Business Analytics and Optimization
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Open Source & Open Standards
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Graphics & Gaming
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in IOT and Smart Cities
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Mobile Application Development
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in E-Commerce
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in IT Infrastructure
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Mainframe Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Oil & Gas Informatics
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in DevOps
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Big Data
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Dates
The complete schedule of UPESEAT 2019 will be released shortly. Refer the below table to check tentative UPESEAT exam dates
|S.No||Events||UPESEAT 2019 Dates|
|1||Release of Online UPESEAT 2019 Application Form||14 September 2018|
|2||Deadline to Submit Offline Application Form||4th week of April 2019|
|3||Deadline to Submit Online Application Form||1st week of May 2019|
|4||Release of UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|5||UPESEAT 2019 Exam Date||1st week of May 2019|
|6||Start of Application for JEE Main Qualifier||1st week of May 2019|
|7||UPESEAT 2019 Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2019|
|8||Commencement of Counselling Process||4th week of May 2019|
UPESEAT 2019 Application- Apply Online Here
UPESEAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for UPESSEAT 2019, the candidates must be completely eligible for the same..
The UPESEAT eligibility 2019 is mentioned below-
Age limit– Candidates must be born on or after 01 October 1996 to apply for admission in UPES.
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in class X and XII. They must have also secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry in class XII.
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 80% marks in class X and XII. They must have also secured a minimum of 80% aggregate in physics, mathematics, and chemistry in class XII.
JEE Main 2019 Merit
The candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in class X and XII. Alongside, the minimum aggregate of 60% is also a must in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in class XII. Candidates should also have secured a minimum of 60 or above. JEE Main qualifiers or Board toppers can avail admission to only 20% seats.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
The application form for UPESEAT 2019 is now available for the aspirants. The candidates applying for the exam can apply will have to visit the official website in order to access the application form. The application fee must also be paid by the candidates via credit card, debit card or net banking as well.
In order to access the UPESEAT application form via offline mode, the candidates can visit the UPES Enrolment Offices at Delhi/ Dehradun. The payment in such cases will be done through DD in favor of UPES Fee Account payable at Delhi/ Dehradun.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Fee
|S.No.||Application form||Application fee|
|1||Avail UPESEAT 2019 prospectus and application form from UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun/ Delhi by paying||Rs 1850|
|2||Avail prospectus and application form through post/ courier/ Demand Draft*/online/ cash by paying||Rs 1850|
* Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun/ Delhi.
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be no negative marking.
- UPESEAT 2019 will be conducted in online mode.
- The duration of the test will be 03 hours
- The questions will be of objective or multiple choice questions only.
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|4||English Language Comprehension||30||30|
|5||Current Affairs Awareness||20||20|
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of UPESEAT 2019 will be published in the month of May 2019 on the official website of the UPES. It is an important document that every aspirant has to bring while appearing for the examination. Aspirants who submit the application form before the last date will be able to download the UPESEAT Admit card by entering their registration number and the date of birth.
UPESEAT 2019 Result
The result of UPESEAT 2019 will be declared by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) in the month of June 2019. The UPESEAT result list will display the category wise and overall ranks of the candidates along with section wise and aggregate marks of the examinees in the entrance exam.
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007
Fax: +91-135-2776095, 277609
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on UPESEAT 2019..!