UPESEAT Result 2019-University of Petroleum and Energy Studies will declare the result of UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2019 in the third week of May 2019. Candidates who will appear in the UPESEAT 2019 will be able to check their result on the official website of UPES. The UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2019 will be conducted in online mode from 29 April to 05 May 2019 for admission to various UG engineering courses offered by the University. In UPESEAT Result 2019, the candidates will be able to check their aggregate marks and their sectional marks as well. Moreover, their overall rank and category rank will also be displayed in the result. The admission in UPES will be granted through JEE Main merit, board merit and UPESEAT 2019. Here, we have provided the details for the UPESEAT 2019 Result so that the candidates can easily check and download their result. We will also host the direct link of the result on this page as well.
UPESEAT Result 2019 Date
|1||UPESEAT 2019 (Computer Based Mode)||29 April to 5 May 2019|
|2||UPESEAT Result Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|3||Counselling Process to be Commenced from||4th week of May 2019|
The UPESEAT 2019 result will be available via online mode only. The candidates will have to visit the official website in order to check their result. The candidates will have to provide the required details to check their result of UPESEAT. The complete details for the result checking procedure has been provided below. Candidates are suggested to save the result for further references.
How to Check UPESEAT Result 2019?
As the result will be available via online mode, therefore it is necessary to provide the complete details for the result checking procedure. In the next section, we have provided a step by step guide for checking the result.
The candidates have to simply follow these steps in order to check their Result of UPESEAT 2019:
- Visit the official website of UPES first.
- Then login by providing your application form number and the UPESEAT roll number or registered mobile number.
- Then click the ‘Search’ button and the result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download it and take a print out as well for future reference purpose.
Important Points Related to UPESEAT Result 2019
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies will announce the result of UPESEAT 2019.
- Applicants need application number and date of birth in order to check the result.
- The exam will be conducted to offer admission in engineering courses at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies.
- In UPESEAT 2019 result, students can check the overall and category wise ranks list along with the section wise marks obtained in the exam.
- The seat allotment and admission process will be conducted on basis of UPESEAT B.Tech result.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on UPESEAT Result 2019!