KMAT Exam Pattern 2019- Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) will release the KMAT 2019 exam pattern along with the official details. KMAT 2019 Examination will be an offline or pen and paper-based test. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a state-level entrance test for admission to MBA, PGDM and MCA courses. There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions in KMAT 2019 divided in three sections i.e Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical and Abstract Reasoning and Quantitative Ability. The duration of the test will be 02 hours. For each wrong response, 1 mark will be deducted and for each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. The complete KMAT 2019 exam pattern including the test duration, marking scheme, the number of question and more is provided below for your convenience. Read the article for KMAT exam pattern 2019 details.
KMAT Exam Pattern 2019
- As per the KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern, the question paper will be conducted via paper pen mode.
- There will be a total of 120 questions.
- These questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The difficulty level of the exam will be moderate.
- In all, there will be three sections in the question paper that are Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Logical and Abstract Reasoning and Quantitative Ability
- Each section will be having 40 questions.
- No extra time will be provided to any candidate under any circumstances.
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
KMAT 2019 Syllabus
The section wise KMAT 2019 syllabus is as follows-
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
The question in this section will be asked on Grammar, comprehension of passages, sentence completion, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, etc. The questions will be based on the candidate’s understanding and the correct choice of phrases, words, expressions and similar language skills.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
This section consists of questions to evaluate the thinking process of the candidates. The question will be asked in sets as well as individual ones on the basis of Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
The questions in this section will be of matriculation standard. The topics that need to be prepared are-
- Ratio & proportion
- Time & speed
- Trigonometry and parts of mathematics
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Interpretation of tables
- Common graphs & charts
KMAT 2019 Admit Card
KPPGCA will issue the admit card of KMAT 2019 in online mode. Only registered candidates will be able to download the KMAT admit card and candidates should have their application number and date of birth. Candidates need to bring a valid ID proof along with the KMAT admit card in the examination hall.
KMAT 2019 Test Centres
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KMAT Exam Pattern 2019!