OJEE Application Form 2019- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee (OJEEC) has released the application form of OJEE 2019 online on January 30, 2019. The online forms are available on its official website ojee.nic.in. The application forms will be accepted online only. It is suggested to read the complete eligibility criteria before filling the OJEE 2019 application form, because the exam authority will reject the applications of ineligible candidates. The last date to submit the filled application form is 25 March 2019. We have provided the details of OJEE application form and other related details in the article. Click the given link to apply online for OJEE 2019.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2019 will be conducted on May 12, 2019 for admission to various courses including B. Pharm, Integrated MBA, Lateral B. Tech./ B. Pharm/ MCA, MCA, MBA And M. Tech / M Pharm / M Arch / M Plan / M Arch (Exe.).
OJEE Application Form 2019 Dates
Check the start and last date of OJEE 2019 registration to complete the process before the conclusion date-
|1||Start of OJEE 2019 registration||30 January 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit the Application Form||20 March 2019|
|3||Last date of application fee payment||25 March 2019|
|4||Date to download Admit Card||20 April 2019|
|5||OJEE 2019 Exam Dates||12 May 2019|
Candidates should prepare the given documents in the given size and dimensions to upload along with the application form. All the documents should be in .jpg/.jpeg format.
|1||Photograph||4KB to 100KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|2||Thumb Impression||1KB to 30KB||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
|3||Signature||1KB to 30KB||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
How to Submit Online OJEE Application Form 2019?
The application form are available online on https://ojee.nic.in. Visit the website or click the given link to access the application fee. Now, follow the below steps to fill the application form.
Online Registration– Click the relevant application form link for which you want to apply. There are 05 OJEE forms for different courses
- Form A – B. Pharmacy and (Arts/Science/Commerce) or Integrated MBA courses
- Form B – Lateral Entry Admission for (Engg.and Pharma), B.Sc. student into Engg. courses
- Form C – Graduate students applying for MCA / MBA / LE MCA courses
- Form D – PGAT (M. Tech / M. Arch / M. Pharm / M. Plan)
- Form E – MBA and MCA / MBA and LE MCA / MBA and PGAT courses
Now, fill a few personal details such as Name, Category, Email ID, etc. to generate the application number and the password.
Fill the Application Form– In this step, candidates have to login again with the help of application number and password. After that, fill the personal and academic details in the OJEE application form.
Upload the Scanned Images– In the next step, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photographs, signature, and left thumb impression. The specifications are mentioned above.
Pay the Application Fee– After uploading the asked documents, pay the application fee through online mode. It is a non-refundable fee. Pay the correct fee and proceed further.
OJEE Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using Credit or Debit Card or via SBI e-challan.
- Application Fee for FORM – A, B, C, D- Rs 1000/-
- Application Fee for FORM – E (for MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT)- Rs 1500/-
Download Confirmation Page– And finally, pay the application fee through Credit or Debit Card.
OJEE Application Form 2019- Points to Remember
- Candidates who submit the application form will be able to download the admit card.
- Recheck the filled details carefully before submitting the online OJEE 2019 forms.
- Fill the application form, upload the documents and pay the fee to complete registration process.
- Download the confirmation page, generated after successfully submission of application form.
OJEE 2019 Exam Centres with Code
The exam will be held at 21 exam cities. Candidates have to select their preference in the application form.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Admission News!!