JSSC Recruitment 2016 – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued the notification of Combined Intermediate Standard Competitive Examination 2015-16. Through the exam, eligible candidates will be shortlisted for recruitment to the posts of 3436 Revenue Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Amin, Treasury Clerical Cadre, Panchayat Secretary. Interested candidates can apply online from 20 March 2016 to 19 April 2016, latest by 05:00 P.M. For complete details like eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, read the article.
JSSC Recruitment 2016- Official Notification
JSSC Recruitment 2016 – Important Dates
- Online Registration Start Date- 20 March 2016 at 11:00 A.M
- Online Registration Conclude on- 19 April 2016 by 05:00 P.M
- Submit the application fee before- 24 April 2016
JSSC Recruitment 2016- Post Details
- Name of the Exam: Combined Intermediate Standard Competitive Examination 2015-16
- Total Number of Posts: 3436
Name of the Posts-
- Revenue Staff- 557 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk- 983 Posts
- Amin- 169 Posts
- Treasury Clerical Cadre- 188 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary- 1539 Posts
JSSC Recruitment 2016- Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01 August 2016)– The age limit of the candidates differs as pet the category. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the govt. rules
- For General candidates- 18-35 years
- For OBC candidates- 18-37 years
- For SC/ ST candidates- 18-40 years
Educational Qualification– Candidates must have qualified the Intermediate/ 10+2 Examination and should have knowledge of computer and typing.
JSSC Recruitment 2016- Selection Process
Candidate’s performance in the Preliminary Exam and Main Exam will be evaluated to select the most eligible candidate for the recruitment.
JSSC Recruitment 2016- Application Process
Interested candidates have to apply online from 20 March 2016 to 19 April 2016 by 05:00 P.M, through the official website of Jharkhand SSC.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the mentioned application fee through State Bank of India by using Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card. Candidates have to borne the banking charges.
- For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State – Rs. 115/-
- For Other Candidates- Rs. 460/-
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for latest updates on JSSC Recruitment 2016.!!