JEE Main Admit Card 2022– National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit card of JEE Main 2022 in the month of February 2022. Applicants will be able to download JEE Main 2022 admit card by entering their application number, password and security pin in appropriate blanks. JEE Main Admit Card contains the name and roll number of the candidates along with the complete exam schedule, date and centre. Hence, it is necessary to keep the JEE Mains admit card safe till the completion of admission process. JEE Main Admit card 2022 will be uploaded online only on jeemain.nta.nic.in, and no admit card will be dispatched through the post.
JEE Main 2022 Examination will be held four times in February, March, April & May in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at different exam centres located in different cities throughout the country and abroad. The direct link to download the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2022 will be updated here as well. Read the complete article to check the entire procedure and required details related to the JEE Main 2022 admit card.
JEE Main Admit Card 2022 Date
|JEE Main Admit Card Release Date||February 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 February Test||February 2022|
|NTA JEE Main Admit Card Release Date for April Exam||March 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 April Test||March 2022|
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2022?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download the JEE Main 2022 admit card without any hassle-
- Click the provided link or visit the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in to download the admit card.
- Click the JEE Main 2022 Admit Card link, hosted on the main page of the website.
- Enter your application number and password, along with the other details (if asked)
- Click the “Submit” button to check the JEE Main Admit Card 2022 details.
Admit card is the necessary document that every candidate must bring at the time of Examination. It contains personal information of the candidates along with the particulars of the examination and venue.
Important Instructions Printed on JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
JEE Main Admit Card 2022- Document Required
- A Copy of Admit card for improvement paper in the year 2022
- A copy of class 12th admit card
- A copy of admit card of qualifying exam
- A copy of PwD certificate in prescribed format mentioned as in Appendix 9 of the Information Brochure
- A copy of one ID Proof containing candidate’s photograph and signature
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card- Details Mentioned
- Application number, Name & Roll number of the Candidate
- Centre of examination & Centre number
- Address including the Locality, City/town/village, District, State and Pin code
- Contact Details including the Email ID and Mobile number
- Date of the exam, timings, and Paper
- Medium of Question Paper
- Personal Details comprising the Father’s name, Gender, State of eligibility, a person with disability and Category
Important Points to Remember
- Enter the correct details in the blanks while downloading JEE Main 2022 Admit Card.
- Also, bring all the necessary documents along with the JEE Mains Admit Card 2022
- Reach the exam venue 30 minutes before the examination
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on JEE Main Admit Card 2022..!!