JEE Main Admit Card 2019– National Testing Agency (NTA) has released admit card for JEE Main 2019 April Examination on 20 March 2019. Applicants can now download their JEE Main 2019 admit card be entering their application number, password and security pin in appropriate blanks. JEE Main April 2019 Examination will be held on from 7 April 2019 to 10 & 12 April 2019 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at different exam centres located in different cities throughout the country and abroad. JEE Main Admit Card contains the name and roll number of the candidates along with the complete exam schedule, date and centre. Hence, it is necessary to keep the admit card safe till the completion of admission process. The JEE Main 2019 Admit card has been uploaded online only on jeemain.nic.in, and no admit card will be dispatched through the post.
Before downloading the JEE Main April Admit Card 2019, candidates need to enter their class 12th board/qualifying examination roll number and necessary details. Candidates who have qualified the class 12th in 2018, should follow the same process. Direct link to download the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019 has been updated here as well. Read the complete article to check the entire procedure and required details related to the JEE Main 2019 admit card.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 dates
|1||JEE Main Admit Card Release Date||17 December 2018|
|2||JEE Main 2019 January Test||06 to 20 January 2019|
|3||JEE Main Admit Card Release Date for April Exam||20 March 2019|
|4||JEE Main 2019 April Test||7 April 2019 to 10 & 12 April 2019|
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2019?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download the JEE Main April 2019 admit card without any hassle-
- Click the provided link or visit the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nic.in to download the admit card.
- Click the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card link, hosted on the main page of the website.
- Enter your application number and password, along with the other details (if asked)
- Click the “Submit” button to check the JEE Main Admit Card 2019 details.
Admit card is the necessary document that every candidate must bring at the time of Examination. It contains personal information of the candidates along with the particulars of the examination and venue.
Important Instructions Printed on JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
JEE Main Admit Card 2019- Document Required
- A Copy of Admit card for improvement paper in the year 2018
- A copy of class 12th admit card
- A copy of admit card of qualifying exam
- A copy of PwD certificate in prescribed format mentioned as in Appendix 9 of the Information Brochure
- A copy of one ID Proof containing candidate’s photograph and signature
Details Mentioned on JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- Application number, Name & Roll number of the Candidate
- Centre of examination & Centre number
- Address including the Locality, City/town/village, District, State and Pin code
- Contact Details including the Email ID and Mobile number
- Date of the exam, timings, and Paper
- Medium of Question Paper
- Personal Details comprising the Father’s name, Gender, State of eligibility, a person with disability and Category
Important Points to Remember
- Enter the correct details in the blanks while downloading JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
- Also, bring all the necessary documents along with the JEE Main Admit Card 2019
- Reach the exam venue 30 minutes before the examination
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on JEE Main Admit Card 2019..!!