ITICAT Admit Card 2020- BCECEB will release the ITICAT 2020 admit card in the 2nd week of April 2020. The admit card of ITICAT 2020 contains the name of students, exam date, time and venue. ITICAT hall ticket 2020 will be released online on bceceb.bihar.gov.in. Candidates will need their registration number and date of birth to download the Bihar ITICAT 2020 hall ticket online. An admit card is an important document that candidates should bring at the exam hall. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will conduct Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) 2020 in the last week of April 2020 for admissions to ITI programmes offered by various institutes of the state. Click the below given link to download the Bihar ITICAT Admit Card-
ITICAT Admit Card 2020 Date
|ITICAT 2020 Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Bihar ITICAT 2020 Exam Date||4th week of April 2020|
How to Download Online ITICAT Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in or click the above given link
- Click on the link “ITICAT 2020 Admit Card”
- A pop-up will appear on your screen
- Enter your registration number and date of birth correctly
- Click on submit button
- The admit card of ITICAT 2020 will appear on your screen.
- Take a print copy of the same and keep it safe till the completion of the admission process.
ITICAT 2020 Admit Card Details
Below details will be printed on the admit card. Candidates have to verify their details before downloading the ITICAT admit card 2020-
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Examination Centre Code & Address
- Date, time and duration of the examination
- Instruction for Exam day.
Along with the admit card, candidates should bring a valid ID proof while appearing in the examination. Also, read all the instruction mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the ITICAT 2020.
ITICAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Pen and Paper
- Duration: 2:15 Hours
- Question Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Level of Exam: Class 10th
- Marking Scheme: +2 for each correct answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on ITICAT Admit Card 2020!