How to become a real estate agent: A real estate agent suggests and helps you to get a real property. Real estate agents are professionally trained for three years and have complete knowledge about the legal system, financial formalities, construction routines and so on. Real Estate Agents works in Real Estate Brokerage which is a company or office for them. They are good advisors to clear your doubts about your dream house, office, litigation, industrial properties. To make a career in this field you have found so many scopes and a chance to substantiate yourself.
A real estate agent job is to rent property, lease it and guide the customers. For this, they should come to Negotiation properly. To deal with the client, they have to build trust and confidence. Good communication skills, knowledge and experience make their work easy to impress the clients. Real Estate has several job offers which open the different scope in industrial production. A real estate agent helps in accomplishing and assuring the mutual price of conclusion.
Real Estate Agent: Eligibility Criteria
There is no special education required to be a real estate agent but you have to be that much educated to work in the real estate market or agency. You should graduate at least and have perfect influence in English and the local dialect language of the area where you have to be appointed.
- Candidates can go for the diploma course to make a strong place in the real estate market.
- Must know the process, paperwork and the rest of the work related to the real estate.
- You must be eligible for the sales skills, purchase process and productive proficiency.
- And a candidate can apply for the business management, sales and account related schooling is good for the real estate market.
Real Estate Agent: Top Institute
To make a career as a real estate agent, candidates must pursue their goal and for this they have to take admission in a good institute to enhance your ability and strategy for the business. Given below the following top colleges mentioned here.
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
- Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore)
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode)
- National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), Navi Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, (IIM Ahmedabad)
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad (MICA)
Real Estate Agent: Institutes Fee Structure
These are the following courses and feel configuration, some of the top colleges which are given below.
|Campus name||Course and Annual Fee Structure|
|Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore||BBA+MBA- INR 4.00 Lacs|
|Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore||PGPM- INR 9.75 -18.5 Lacs
PGPEx- INR 25.9 Lacs
|Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode||PGPM- INR 8.75 Lacs
PGP- INR 22.5 Lacs
|National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), Navi Mumbai||PGD- INR 10.5 Lacs|
|Indian School of Business, Hyderabad||PGD- INR 26.9 – 36.6 Lacs|
Real Estate Agent: Area of Employment
In this sector, there is the various scope of employment. Candidates can try to build their career in several types of division which is given below the article.
- Construction Companies
- Online Property Aggregators
- Real Estate Consultancies
- Real Estate Brokering Companies
- Property Development Agencies
Real Estate Agent: Salary
A real estate agent salary depends upon the company or agency they choose. Starting of the career as a learner in the company of real estate is Rs. 3 to 3.5 LPA, it is an average salary of the employees. Those who are experienced in this field their salary is also increased such as Rs. 12 to 13 LPA. Real estate agents working hours are long and required to understand their client regarding their work. The job can be stressful and feverish but the salary can give relief to these things.
Real Estate Agent: Responsibilities
Responsibility helps you to get success and polish your career. Some of the responsibilities are mentioned below.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Manage property action and change
- Formulate the network and cooperate with a mortgage, attorney etc.
- Knowledge about the practice and estate market
- Prepare necessary paperwork on time
- Provide proper suggestion and promote sellers and buyers
- Update and maintain the list of available properties
Real Estate Agent: Tips to Earn Money
A real estate agent has lots of ways to earn money in this field. These are the following tips which help you to get it mentioned below.
- List Homes for sellers
- Completing the Broker Price Opinions
- Become a Property Manager
- Become a Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Work as a Broker
- Become a Buyer’s Agent
- Make Money by Selling Short Sales
Stay connected with studygrades for more careers options!