Essay on My School is the most common assignment for students. Many students do get a similar question in their final examination. Here, students can get an idea on how to write an essay on My school. Essay writing is a scoring section of examinations. A well-written essay on My School can help students to get good scores in final exams. Students should modify their essay on My school as per their class. Class 1 to 5 students should use pointers or 10 Lines on My School to make an essay.
Essay on My School in 500 Words for Class 1 to 10
Education is our passport to the future because tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. My school plays an important role in building the knowledge of education. My School is my first learning place for the people. The education provided by the school is the reason for the success of the nation, society and mankind. Every school consists of a different structure and level of courses but their motto is to provide the best knowledge to the students.
Why do I like my school?
- My school provides the perfect knowledge of modern education and our culture.
- My school name is DAV Public School, Gujarat.
- My school has several facilities such as a library, computer room, sports room, playground, music room and so on.
- My school focuses not only on educational activities but also focuses on extra activities so that students promote their inner qualities and give their best to lead their career.
- The teachers and staff of my school support every student like their own kids.
- They overcome the nervousness and hesitation of the students in a gentle way and encourage them to don’t give up in a hard situation in life.
What things have been taught in my school?
The school firstly taught us to be good human beings, to help the needy and face failure. Failure does not mean to give up, it teaches you to learn more and achieve your success with hard work. The teachers taught us not only bookish knowledge. They taught us discipline, sharing and sympathy as well as knowledge of the outside world. The development of the nation, society and Indian culture is a wonderful subject in itself. I learn many things from my school, I follow discipline, I share things with others, I have learnt how to treat people, animals. My school bestowed on me a lot of precious stuff which made my life wonderful.
How does my school look?
My school has built up a big infrastructure. It provides primary and secondary education level courses. My school has separate classes for all extra activities. Students attend the classes according to schedule. Each class contains at least 30 to 40 students. In my school, there is an auditorium where we gathered at the important announcement made by the principal and teachers. A beautiful garden with different flowers and plants makes the environment blissful and happy, a big playground where students practice basketball and volleyball.
A school is a place where you can develop your skills, capacity and interest to achieve your goal. It is a place where you will get a chance to rectify your mistake and makes you future ready. My school gives me wonderful friends, teachers who help me at each and every step. A great man has said- “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom”. And my school gives me the exact education and knowledge that unlocked my hesitation and helps in choosing the right goal of my life.
Essay on My School- How to Write Effectively?
Writing an essay on My school is an easy but a tricky task. Considering below-given simple tips will help in scoring good marks.
- After completing the essay on My school, read it carefully to remove the mistakes, if made.
- Never forget to highlight the important points of the essay to enhance its readability.
- Always write essays about my school in short and crisp sentences. This will help in making fewer mistakes.
- Add some important facts and quotes in the essay on My school to get some extra points.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Essays for Different Classes!