10 Lines on My School in English– School is a place where kids get education on different aspects of life. Writing a 10-line essay on My school helps kids to know how to construct short sentences. Writing 10 lines essay is the start of learning essay writing. These 10 Lines on My School also help kids in understanding the use of grammar in a better way. Below are the 10 simple lines on My school for Class 1 to 10. Students can modify or add some more lines in these to make the essay more attractive.
10 Lines on My School in English for Class 1-4
- My School is “Name of School”.
- It is a well-known school in the city for the best education practices.
- Every year, thousands of students pass-out from my school.
- My school has a library, a playground and an auditorium.
- I learn different games and extra curricular activities along with the studies.
- All the teachers at my school are helpful and caring.
- I learn many new things daily in my school.
- All the classrooms in my school are huge where I study with my friends.
- I made friends in my school who helped me in learning, sharing and caring.
- I love going to school daily to learn and meet my friend.
10 Lines on My School in English for Class 5-10
- The second frequently visited place of my life in My School- “Name of the school”.
- School is the place where we learn discipline, moral values and other life skills along with studies that help us in becoming a good person.
- All my teachers at school are well-educated who always help us in learning new and exciting things that contribute to making a career.
- Along with the studies, there is a huge playground where I can learn different sports.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades to Know More 10 Lines on different topics!