AP TET Results 2024 today at aptet.apcfss.in- Check Details

- Advertisement -

AP TET Result 2024- The Department of School Education will declare the APTET 2024 result today at aptet.apcfss.in. Candidates should keep the login details ready to check the result of AP TET 2024. Andhra Pradesh TET 2024 result will contain candidates’ scores and qualifying status. The TET results 2024 AP will be declared based on the final answer key. Read the article to know all about APTET results 2024.

AP TET Result 2024 Date

Events Date
AP TET 2024 Date February 27 to March 9
APTET 2024 provisional answer key and  response sheet March 5
AP TET Result date 2024 March 14
Also Read,  DMRC Recruitment 2015 – 1509 Maintainer, Operator & Other Posts

AP TET Results 2024- Login credentials

Candidates should have the following login credentials to check AP TET exam results 2024 online:

  • Candidate ID
  • Date of birth

How to download AP TET results 2024?

Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the AP TET 2024 results:

  • Go to the official website, aptet.apcfss.in
  • Click on “AP TET 2024 score card” link available on the home page
  • Enter the required login credentials
  • Click on the login button
  • APTET results 2024 will be displayed on the computer screen
  • Download the score card and take a print out

AP TET Result 2024- Details Mentioned

Candidates will find the below given details on their AP TET score card

  • Name of candidate
  • Marks obtained
  • Exam conducting body
  • exam name
  • roll number
  • category and more
Also Read,  SBI SO Result 2017- Check Final Result of Technology Relationship Manager
AP TET 2024 certificate or marks memo has lifetime validity. 

AP TET 2024 Minimum Qualifying Marks

Candidates should secure at least 60% marks (50% or more for OBC and 40% for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, differently abled, and ex-servicemen candidates) in AP TET exam 2024 to qualify. For recruitment of teachers in Andhra Pradesh state 20% weigtage is given to APTET scores while the remaining 80% of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) will be considered.

About AP TET

 AP TET February 2024 exam was conducted from February 27 to March 9 in two shifts. The APTET paper 1 A and 1 B was held for recruitment of teachers for Classes 1 to 5 while paper 2 was conducted for Classes 6 to 8. The exam was held for two hours and 30 minutes carrying a total of 150 marks.A

Also Read,  RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Date (OUT)- Notification, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus

Stay Connected With StudyGrades to Get Details on AP TET Results!

Team StudyGrades
Team StudyGrades
We are a team of experienced writers. All the content developer provides well-researched articles with relevant information. We research well before posting any information on a particular exam. Stay Connected with StudyGrades.com to get updates. If you have any query kindly, comment in the provided space. We love to help you.

Related Articles

Latest Articles