AEEE Exam Pattern 2019 will provide the details of the examination pattern used by the officials for setting up the main exam. The candidates those who are planning to appear in the exam must have the exam pattern details so that they can prepare well for the Amrita Entrance Examination. The candidates those who have complete details of the AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern will find it easy in their preparation and crack the AEEE 2019 exam as well.
Here, in this article, we have provided all the possible details of the AEEE exam pattern 2019 so that the candidates can prepare their strategy for the exam.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Total marks|
|1||Mathematics||40 questions||120||300 Marks
The candidates can go through the points of AEEE Exam Pattern 2019 given below in order to get the required details.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes or 150 minutes.
- The questions in the exam will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question paper will be consisting 100 questions. There will be 40 questions in Mathematics section, 30 in Physics section and 30 in Chemistry section as well.
- The question paper will be based on objective type. The candidates will be provided four options for every question. They will have to choose the correct answer for them.
- As per the AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern, for every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 3 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The question paper will be available in the English language only.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019- Some Important Points
- There will no negative marking for the incorrect answers. However, if a candidate marks two answers for the single question, then also negative marking will be done.
- Candidates must mark the answer only if they are 100% sure about the answer.
- There will be four sets of the question paper.
- In offline paper, the candidates must use HB pencil for marking the answers on the OMR sheet.
For all the other details of Exam Pattern of AEEE 2019, the candidates are advised to keep visiting our website on a regular basis.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AEEE Exam Pattern 2019..!!