AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024- Amrita University will release the eligibility criteria of AEEE 2024. Candidates must satisfy the AEEE 2024 eligibility criteria in order to appear in the AEEE, Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination. AEEE eligibility 2024 include the nationality, minimum qualifying marks and exam with the minimum age limit. Amrita University will reject the AEEE Application form if any candidates won’t satisfy the AEEE eligibility criteria. It is necessary for the candidates to completely satisfy these conditions otherwise they will not be considered eligible for the exam and hence will not be able to appear in the AEEE 2024. In this article, we are providing the details for the various factors included in the eligibility criteria for the exam.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024
The candidates must follow each and every point given below to be eligible for the exam.
- AEEE Age Limit– The candidates must have born on or after July 1, 2003.
- Education Qualification– The candidates must have passed class XII or any other equivalent. The candidates those who are waiting for the release of their result can also apply for the exam.
- They must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects.
- AEE Minimum marks required in class 12th is 60%. In addition, in PCM, the candidates should have scored 55% marks separately.
- As per the AEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates those who have completed the Engineering Diploma from any recognized board and also scored 60% marks, are also eligible for the exam.
- JEE Main – Candidates should have a valid JEE Main 2024 score for admissions into the courses offered by the Amrita University. 25% seats is reserved for JEE Mains 2024 score holders.
- Candidates passing out in 2023 and passed out in 2024 can apply.
- SAT – 3% of seats are reserved for valid SATII Score (Scholastic Assessment Test) holder. Scores attained from 2023 onwards are accepted.
- Pearson UG Entrance Examination Score (PUEE). Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will also accept the Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam scores. 2% of seats are reserved for valid PUEE Score holder. Scores attained from 2023 onwards are accepted.
It is necessary for the candidates to ensure their AEEE eligibility criteria 2024 by checking themselves on these eligibility conditions. They must fill and submit their application for the exam only if they are completely eligible. In case, if even a single condition of eligibility criteria of AEEE 2024 remains unfulfilled, the candidate will not be considered eligible.
In any ineligible candidate fills and submit the application form, then that application will be rejected in the screening process and the application fee will not be refunded to the candidates. Moreover, actions may also be taken against them. Therefore, it is necessary to first check the AEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria of the candidates before applying for the exam.
Other Relevant Links
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022..!!