AEEE 2019- Amrita University has released the exam dates of AEEE 2019, on September 05. The University conducts the Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam, also referred as AEEE, every year at All-India level to offer admission into 4- year engineering undergraduate courses, offered in the 03 campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). Aspirants can submit the online or offline application form in order to appear in AEEE 2019, to be held from 22- 26 April 2019 in online mode and on 27 April 2019 in offline mode. The AEEE application forms has been released on 19 October 2018 and eligible candidates can submit their forms till March 2019. Along with the application form, candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1000. Also, upload the required documents of correct format and size before the last date. AEEE 2019 Exam will be held at various cities of the country. Check the complete details related to application, important dates, eligibility and others in the article-
|AEEE 2019 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Amrita engineering entrance exam|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducted By||Amrita University|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
AEEE 2019 Important Dates
AEEE 2019 important dates have been released by the University. Check all important dates here
|1||Issuance of Official Notification||1st Week of October 2018|
|2||Online Application Form will be Issued from||November 2018|
|3||Sale of OMR application form||November 2018|
|4||Last date to submit OMR application form||March 2019|
|5||Last date for receiving online applications||March 2019|
|6||Release of AEEE Admit Card||3rd Week of March 2019|
|7||AEEE 2019 (Computer Based Test)||22- 26 April 2019|
|8||AEEE 2019 (Pen & Paper Based Test)||27 April 2019|
|9||Declaration of AEEE Ranks||May 2019|
Programms Offered by Amrita University
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita University offers the below mentioned full-time B. Tech. courses in its Amritapuri (Kollam, Kerala), Coimbatore (Tamilnadu) and Bengaluru (Karnataka) campuses.
|Name of the Courses||Campus|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Amritapuri, Coimbatore, Bengaluru|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Amritapuri, Coimbatore, Bengaluru|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Amritapuri, Coimbatore, Bengaluru|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Coimbatore, Bengaluru|
|Mechanical Engineering||Amritapuri, Coimbatore, Bengaluru|
- Amrita University has released the eligibility criteria for AEEE 2019. Read all the terms and conditions of eligibility below
- Age Limit – Candidates who are interested to apply for the exam should be born on or after 1st July, 1998.
- Nationality- Candidates should have a valid ID proof stating their nationality as Indian. International candidates can also apply for the exam, however; they have qualified the class 12th exam under CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board.
- Academic Qualification – All candidates who have qualified their class 12th examination are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. All applying candidates must complete their secondary exam and higher secondary exam from the recognized University. Candidates applying from other states are eligible to apply for the exam as well. All previous qualifications must be affiliated under any of the nationally recognized boards.
- Minimum Qualification Scores – All applicants must secure a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 55% in each of these three subjects.
It is a must to satisfy all the eligibility conditions before applying for the AEEE 2019 entrance exam. After that, interested candidates can opt for online or offline mode to apply for the test. Here is the complete process to apply
Offline Application Process
- Either visit any of the sale outlets (Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank) or the counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Bengaluru, Amritapuri, and Coimbatore along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates should mention “Tech. Application 2019,” his / her “Name” and “Mobile Number” on the back of the Demand Draft.
- Fill the application form by using black ball point pen and HB pencil to darken the circles.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph of 3.5 cm (Width) x 4.5 cm (Height)
Send the filled application form on the below given address on or before the last date i.e. 31 March 2019
The Admissions Co-ordinator (B.Tech. Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu.
Online Application Form Process
Follow the below given step to apply online for the exam-
- Candidates must visit the official website of AEEE 2019, https://www.amrita.edu
- Next, the candidates must get themselves registered on the official website.
- After that, candidates must make the application fee payment.
- Then, the candidates will gain access to their login ID and password.
- Candidates must use their login ID and password to get access to their application forms.
- Upon receiving the application form, candidates must fill it up with valid information as required by the form.
- Candidates must provide their educational, personal and all other necessary details correctly.
- Candidates are suggested to check their form for any wrong input before submission.
- After checking, the candidate needs to submit the form to the official site.
- All details given by the candidates must hold true to the actual documents that are to be submitted by them.
- After that, candidates are required to upload their passport sized photographs and signature in designated formats.
- All uploads should be below 100 kb in size.
Now, Click the “Submit” Tab to finally send your online application form. Candidates are advised to take a print copy of confirmation page for future reference. Candidates can send a mail to email@example.com with your Registered Email ID and DOB for payment related queries and issues.
The AEEE 2019 exam will be of 2 ½ hours duration (150 minutes). The question paper contains 100 objective type questions from Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. For each correct answer, 03 marks will be added in total scores while for each incorrect response, 01 marks will be deducted.
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||300 Marks|
Amrita University will release the admit card on its official website in the month of April 2019. Applicants whose application forms will be submitted before the deadline and with all the information and documents can download their admit card by providing their application number and Date of Birth. Below are the steps to download the admit card-
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Candidates must visit the official website of AEEE 2019 to download their admit cards.
- Candidates must use their login credentials to access their accounts.
- After logging in, candidates must navigate to the admit card tab and click the button below it.
- After that, the admit card will flash on the screen.
- Candidates must download their admit cards to their systems and get a printout of the same.
All candidates must make sure to download their admit cards for AEEE 2019 and get them printed as soon as possible.
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
The AEEE syllabus 2019 includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Syllabus of the exam is based on your 10+2 syllabus. And for the respective subjects.
- Mathematics has topics like Algebra, Calculus, Trigonometry, Dimensional maths. Full topics covering geometry.
- Physics have Nuclear, atomic, physical, and electromagnetic. Electrostatic, thermos and kinematics physics. Optics and Radiation. Refraction and reflection.
- Mathematics- The chapters covered in the AEEE 2019 syllabus are taken from class 11th and class 12th syllabus such as Relations, Sets, Functions and etc. Candidates must cover each and every topic thoroughly. It helps prepare well for the entrance exam. As such, qualifying for admissions into various colleges of the state.
The result of AEEE 2019 will be available online in May 2019 on the official website of Amrita University. Students can check their result by correctly entering their roll number and the date of birth in the box provided. Candidates can check their marks and rank in the result card. Candidates who qualify the exam with minimum cut off marks will be called for the counselling process, which will be held in the month of June 2019.
AEEE 2019 Counselling
Counselling session begins after the successful commencement of the exam. Candidates have to attend the counselling and seat allotment process to get admission in the respective course and college. Candidates have to physically attend the counselling process. It is advised to bring all the original marksheets, admit card and scorecard of AEEE 2019 while appearing in the counselling process. All documents carried by the students must be properly attested. Candidates must come with at least one guardian or parent to facilitate all processes
Stay Connected With StudyGrades For Latest Updates on AEEE 2019..!!