XAT Admit Card 2019- The exam conducting authority will release the admit card of XAT 2019 on December 20, 2018. Candidates who have successfully complete the application process will be able to download the XAT 2019 admit card through online mode. XAT applicants have to log-in with XAT ID and password in order to download XAT admit card. The admit card of XAT Exam will contain all information regarding the exam venue, exam date, exam time and personal details of candidates.
XAT 2019 Examination will be conducted in online mode on 06 January 2019. Read the article to check step-wise process of downloading XAT Hall Ticket 2019 and other related information.
XAT Admit Card 2019 Dates
|1||Last Date for XAT Registration||November 2018|
|2||Download XAT 2019 admit card from||20 December 2018|
|3||XAT 2019 Exam Date||06 January 2019|
XAT 2019 Admit card is a crucial document for the entrance examination. This document must be kept safely with the candidates till the end of the selection procedure as this will act as proof of record regarding the candidate’s presence at the entrance examination.
How to Download XAT Admit card 2019?
- The first step is to visit the official website of the institute or of XAT.
- Click on the link indicating ‘Download XAT 2019 Admit Card’.
- You will now be required to enter your details.
- Make sure you enter your valid registration/roll no.
- Click on submit.
- You will now be able to view your XAT Admit card.
- Make sure you save a copy of it on your computer and take atleast two copies of the same for future use.
- The candidates must carry their XAT Admit card 2019 to the examination venue on the day of the exam. Those candidates who fail to do so will not be allowed inside the examination centre.
- Along with the Admit card, the candidates need to bring a photo id proof which will be checked by the invigilator.
All details on the XAT 2019 admit card must be thoroughly checked before the exam. If there is any misprint or wrong information, it must be clarified with the admin department before the exam.
|Paper||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Time||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24||170 minutes||.25 for any wrong answer
05 for more than 12 unattempted questions
|Verbal and Logical Ability||27|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25||35 minutes||No Negative Marking|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest Updates on XAT Admit card 2019..!!