UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Result 2015 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the result of UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor posts on 01 October 2015. The Commission has released the notification for filling up 22 posts & 65 Posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor in Central Bureau of Investigation, Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension [Advt. No. 03/2015 (Item NO. 02, Vacancy NO. 15020302214) Dated 14.02.2015] and Directorate of Prosecution, Home Department Govt. of NCT of Delhi [Advt. No. 01/2015 (Item No.06, Vacancy No. 15010106210) Dated 10.01.2015], respectively. Candidates can click the below provided link to check UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Result 2015 Result 2015.
22 Posts of UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor- Check Result Here
65 Posts of UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor- Check Result Here
For 22 Posts of UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor, candidates were selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Recruitment Test, conducted on 27 June 2015 & Interview held from 21 September 2015 to 29 September 2015, by UPSC.
For 65 Posts of UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor, the candidates was shortlisted after analyzing their performance in the recruitment test, conducted on 27 June 2015 and Interview held from 21 September 2015 to 24 September 2015 & on 28 and 29 September 2015, by UPSC.
UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Result 2015- Process to Check
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Search the link ‘Final Result- 65 Post of Assistant Public Prosecutor 2015/ Final Result- 22 Post of Assistant Public Prosecutor 2015’
- Click the desired result link.
- The UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Result Pdf will display on the screen.
- Candidates have to search their roll number and the name.
- Save UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor 2015 Result for further reference.
Keep checking the portal for latest UPSC Result 2015…