UP Police Clerk Admit Card 2018- UPPRPB, Lucknow has released the admit card for clerk, accounting and confidential assistant posts 2016-17 examination. The admit card was issued on the official website of the board, http://www.uppbpb.gov.in on 17 December 2018. The admit card will be treated as an identity card of the applicants while appearing in the test. It will contain the personal details of the candidates along with the exam schedule and centre detail. The respective examination will be conducted on 21 and 22 December 2018. The examination will be held in computer-based mode. To download the admit card, candidates should have their registration number. Check the given steps to download the admit card-
UP Police Clerk Admit Card Date
- Admit Card Release Date- 17 December 2018
- UP Police Clerk Examination Date- 21 & 22 December 2018
How to Download the UP Police Clerk Admit Card 2018?
- Go to the official website, www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Click the link referring to the UP Police Admit Card
- Enter the asked details i.e registration number, date of birth, and the provided code
- Click on “Login” to check the details.
- Download the copy of UP Police Clerk Admit Card
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card before the exam day otherwise, candidates may face issues in accessing the website.
- Also bring a valid ID proof along with the UP Police Clerk admit card while appearing in the test.
- Candidates who fail to download the admit card should immediately contact the officials.
- Paste your recent photograph on the admit card.
About UP Police Clerk Recruitment
The advertisement for Clerk recruitment was issued in 2016 and for Computer Operator recruitment was published in 2017.
There will be 03 sections in the question paper that are General Science, General Knowledge, and General Mathematics.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on UP Police Clerk Admit Card 2018!