TSPSC AE 2015 Result & Cutoff– Written Exam Result of TSPSC Assistant Engineer 2015 is likely to be issued in the 3rd week of November 2015. Written Examination of TSPSC AE 2015 will held on 07 November 2015. Candidates who will qualify in the written exam will be called for the Interview/ Personality Test. TSPSC AE 2015 Result link will be updated here. Read the article for details on TSPSC AE Result & Cutoff.
TSPSC AE 2015 Result- To be Released in 3rd week of November 2015
Steps to Check TSPSC AE 2015 Result-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Commission
- Check the “Whats New” section on the home page
- Select the TSPSC AE 2015 Result link
- Enter the details such as Roll Number / Registration Number and click the “Submit” Tab
- This will enable you to view the result of TSPSC Assistant Engineer 2015
- In the last step, save the result details for future recruitment process
TSPSC AE 2015 Cutoff
Cut off marks is the minimum criteria to qualify the examination and other recruitment level. Actual cut off marks will be issued after the declaration of the final TSPSC AE 2015 Result. Below, we have provided the minimum qualifying marks required to be achieved by the candidates, as per their category, in order to pass the written examination. Attaining the qualifying marks is not the only criteria to be called for the interview. There are some other parameters as well which will decide the final TSPSC AE Cutoff Marks.
Category-wise Qualifying Marks
|TSPSC AE Cutoff
|SCs, STs and PHs
TSPSC AE 2015 Cutoff- Deciding Factors
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of Candidates appeared in the examination
- Difficulty level of examination and more
Final selection of the candidates for allotment to the Services/ Departments will be made as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
Keep Checking the CareerLive360 for more details on the TSPSC AE 2015 Result & Cutoff..!!