TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2019- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai will release the eligibility norms for TISSNET 2019 along with the exam notification. Candidates should have attained a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates who are appearing in the final year examination should submit their June 2019 else their candidature will be cancelled. Final year students who have backlogs of previous semesters/ years are not eligible for the TISSNET 2019 examination. TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria are decided by the exam officials to provide common criteria for selecting the candidates for appearing in the exam It is mandatory to satisfy all the eligibility norms before submitting the TISSNET 2019 application form. Read the article to check the complete TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2019
As per the TISSNET Eligibility Criteria, following conditions must be satisfied by the candidates:
- The candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for TISSNET 2019.
- It is mandatory to have a formal education of minimum 15 years before applying for TISS Entrance Test.
- The candidates those who are in final year of their graduation must have passed all the subjects till the previously appeared semester.
- The candidates those have been declared failed in the final year are not eligible for the exam.
- Eligibility of the candidates determined on the basis of the information provided by the candidates in the application form will be considered final for the test, interview or the selection rounds. However, afterwards, if any candidate is found misleading by providing false information, then his/ her candidature will be canceled.
- The candidates must be able to fulfill all the eligibility details till June 2019.
It is necessary for the candidates to check all the Eligibility Criteria of TISSNET 2019 before submitting the TISSNET 2019 application form. If any ineligible candidate submits his/ her application form by providing false details, then his/ her application will be canceled in the later stage of the selection process. Moreover, the application fee will not be refunded as well.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on TISSNET Eligibility Criteria 2019!