TISSNET 2019- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released the official notification of TISS National Entrance Test 2019 on 30 October 2018. Only eligible candidates who have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 03 years can access the TISSNET application form from the official website. A link to apply online for TISSNET 2019 has been provided here. TISS National Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted on 13 January 2019. It is an online (computer-based) test of 100 minutes duration that will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions related to General Awareness, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and English. Read the article to get complete details on TISSNET 2019 Examination.
TISSNET 2019 Important Dates
The final exam dates of TISSNET 2019 has been released online on 30 October 2018. Below are the exam schedule of TISSNET, which is created on the basis of previous year’s details
TISSNET 2019 Exam Dates
|1||Issuance of Official Notification and Application Form||30 October 2018|
|2||Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||10 December 2018|
|3||Last Date for receipt of application form by post||12 December 2018|
|4||Pre-admission Programme for SC/OBC/ST/Minority & PWD candidates to be held at Mumbai/Hyderabad/Tuljapur & Guwahati Campuses||23 December 2018|
|5||Release of TISSNET 2019 Admit Cards||26- 27 December 2018|
Computer-Based TISS National Entrance Test
13 January 2019
Declaration of TISSNET Result
04 February 2019
Pre-Interview Test & Personal Interview at TISS Mumbai
05- 15 March 2019
|9||Pre-Interview Test & Personal Interview at Hyderabad||25- 28 March 2019|
|10||Pre-Interview Test & Personal Interview at Guwahati||01- 04 April 2019|
Release of Selection List on TISS website for all the Programmes
22 April 2019
|12||Candidates should send scanned copies of their Paid fees challan, Acceptance letter, Scorecard, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year graduation i.e., Bachelor’s Degree mark sheet, Caste and Income Certificates on email ID [email protected] for confirming provisional admission.||24 April- 08 May 2019|
|13||Announcement of First Waiting List||14 May 2019|
|14||Candidates should send scanned copies of their Paid fees challan, Acceptance letter, Scorecard, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year graduation i.e., Bachelor’s Degree mark sheet, Caste and Income Certificates on email ID [email protected] for confirming provisional admission.||16 – 24 May 2019|
|15||Closing of Admissions for Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, Guwahati and BALM, Chennai Campuses||08 June 2019|
|16||Candidates should send scanned copies of their Paid fees challan, Acceptance letter, Scorecard, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year graduation i.e., Bachelor’s Degree mark sheet, Caste and Income Certificates on email ID [email protected] for confirming provisional admission.||May 2019|
Commencement of the Academic Session, 2019-2021
M.A. Education (Elementary)
All Other Programmes
10 June 2019
Check TISSNET Notification Here
Click Here to Submit TISSNET Application Form 2019
TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to be eligible in order to apply for the exam. For being eligible, they will have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions that are defined by the officials. If even a single condition remains unfulfilled, the application form of that particular candidate will not be accepted.
The points under TISSNET eligibility criteria are:
- The candidates must have completed their graduation (minimum three years) or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- At the time of applying for the exam, the candidates those who are pursuing their final year of graduation must make sure that they have passed all the subjects till the last year.
TISSNET 2019 Application Form
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form of TISSNET 2019 either in online or offline mode. The last date to submit the filled application form along with the necessary documents and fee is 10 December 2018. Aspirants can apply for only 03 courses across any two TISS campuses.
- Candidates belonging from remote places can get a printed copy of TISSNET application form from the Institute and send the printed application form with required documents and fees by Speed Post to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
TISSNET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee details for TISSNET 2019 is provided below in the table. The candidates can either pay the fee as cash in any SBI branch or via net banking, credit card, debit card. It is necessary to submit the application fee as without it the form will not be considered complete.
|No. of programmes||Online Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking||Cash Deposit in any SBI Branch using the prescribed challan|
|General||Eligible SC/ST/OBC(NC)||General||Eligible SC/ST/OBC(NC)|
|Applying for 1 Programme||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260||Rs. 1000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 250 + Bank Charges|
|Applying for 2 Programmes||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520||Rs. 2000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 500 + Bank Charges|
|Applying for 3 Programmes||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780||Rs. 3000 + Bank Charges||Rs. 750 + Bank Charges|
TISSNET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The test duration will be 1 hour & 40 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
- TISSNET 2019 is a computer-based test that contains 100 objective type questions.
- The questions will be asked from General Awareness, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and English Proficiency
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|3||Mathematics & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
TISSNET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates should have prepared the topics of TISSNET syllabus to qualify the test with good marks. Refer the below given TISSNET syllabus
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Eye for detail
- Statement Conclusion/Assumption/Arguments
- Logical Connectivity
- Linear/Circular/Family Arrangement
- Venn Diagram
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- Double pie chart
- Case lets
- Multiple graphs
- Line graphs
- Data comparison
- Profit and Loss
- Basic Geometry
- Ratio and Proportion
- Odd word out
- Word substitute in a sentence
- Right usage of words in fill in the blank
- Right usage of word in match the following
- Fill in the Blanks – Homophones
- Idioms – Fill in the blank
- Idioms – Match the following
- Error spotting – grammar/words/ punctuation
- Sentence Correction
- Purpose of the passage
- Strengthen and Weaken
- Assumption and Supporting Statement
- Flaw and Discrepancy
- Inference and Conclusion Drawn
- Passage based questions
- Author’s Point of View
- Main idea of the passage
- Environment & ecology
- Economy/ Policy
- International politics/ current events
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of the TISSNET 2019 will be issued online on 26- 27 December 2018. Only successful registered candidates will be able to download the admit card of TISSNET from the official website of the TISS. To download the TISSNET admit card, candidates should have the registered Email ID and the password, created at the time of filling the form.
TISSNET 2019 Result
The result of TISS National Entrance Test 2019 will be declared online on the official website of TISS on 04 February 2019. Candidates can check the score in the TISSNET result. Keep checking the page, we will host the link on this page as well.
Keep Checking the StudyGrades.com for Latest Updates on TISSNET 2019!