SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019- The Staff Selection Commission is all set to hold a common written examination, named SSC MTS Examination 2019 from 02 August to 06 September 2019 in computer-based mode for recruitment of eligible candidates to the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices of various States / Union Territories of India. Paper 2 will be conducted on 17 November 2019. The exam pattern of SSC MTS 2019 consists of the test duration, the number of question asked, total marks and more.
To qualify the examination, candidates should be aware of the SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019. Hence, we have mentioned the complete details of SSC MTS 2019 Exam Pattern in this article.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019
The written examination of SSC Multi-Tasking 2019 will consist of (Paper-I) and (PaperII). The paper 1 will be of objective type and paper 2 will be of the descriptive type. The exam pattern of SSC MTS 2019 is as shown below-
Paper I Pattern
|S.No||Subject||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes (120 Minutes For Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates)|
Paper II Pattern
|S.No||Subject||Total Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1||Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||30 minutes for General candidates|
40 minutes for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019- Important Details
- Paper 1 will contain only Objective Type- Multiple choice questions. The question paper will be constructed in both English & Hindi languages.
- For the correct answer, 01 marks will be awarded for the answer, however, for every wrong response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Paper 2 will be of the descriptive type in which the candidates need to write a short essay/ letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper 2 will only be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates who will qualify the Paper 1 with minimum cut off marks can appear in Paper 2.
- Paper-I will a computer-based test and Paper II will be a pen and paper based test
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SSC MTS Exam Pattern.