SSC JHT Application form 2020– SSC will tentatively release the application form of SSC JHT 2020 in the month of July 2020. The commission will release the SSC JHT 2020 application form online on ssc.nic.in. Eligible candidates should submit the online SSC JHT registration 2020 forms before the last date. Along with SSC JHT 2020 registration form, candidates have to pay the fee and upload necessary documents. Candidates do note that commission will reject the SSC JHT application form 2020 of ineligible candidates. Hence, read the complete SSC JHT eligibility before applying for the exam. SSC JHT 2020 will be conducted on October 6, 2020 for filling up the posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Senior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak. We will also provide the direct link to SSC JHT 2020 apply online on this page. Read the article to check the complete process of online SSC JHT 2020 application form and dates
SSC JHT Application Form 2020 Dates
|Events||SSC JHT Dates|
|SSC JHT 2020 Application Release Date||July 2020|
|Last Date to Submit SSC JHT Application form 2020||July 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee Through Online Mode||July 2020|
|Last Date to Print Challan||August 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee Through Challan||August 2020|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2020 (Paper 1)||October 6, 2020|
- Candidate’s age should be below 30 years as on January 1, 2020.
- Only Indian nationals or candidates having proof of Indian citizenship are eligible to apply for SSC JHT 2020.
- Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Hindi with English from a recognised University are eligible for the exam.
How to Submit SSC JHT Application Form 2020 Online?
The online application form of SSC JHT 2020 are available online on the official website of the SSC. We have mentioned the step-wise process to apply online for the examination. Follow the steps to successfully submit online SSC JHT application form 2020
- Visit the official website of SSC, http://ssconline.nic.in or click the above given link to access the online form
- The SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2020 application form is available into two parts- Part- I & Part-II Registration
- In Registration Part 1, candidates have to fill basic information including basic and personal details and upload their photograph and signature in specific format and size.
- In Part 2, candidates must pay the application fee through SBI challan form.
- After complete both parts of registration, Candidates have to take a print copy of SSC JHT 2020 application form for future use.
SSC JHT 2020 Application Fee
- Aspirants have to submit an application fee of Rs.100/- through online mode or by submitting SBI challan at designated branches of SBI within the working hours.
- Women candidates and SC/ ST candidates, Persons with Disability, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
SSC JHT Application Form 2020 Documents Required
- Signature Image- The signature image should be uploaded in JPG format within the size limit 1-12 kB.
- Photograph Image- Candidates should upload the scanned copy of photograph in JPG format and its size should be between 4kB to 20 kB.
SSC JHT Application Form 2020- Important Points
- The commission will not entertain any request for change/ correction of any particular in the SSC JHT application form 2020 under any circumstances
- SSC JHT 2020 application form without the photograph or signature will be considered incomplete and will be rejected summarily.
- Make sure all the information provided in the form is correct and there should be no spelling error.
- Recheck the details before hitting the “Submit” tab.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SSC JHT Application Form 2020!