SSC JHT Application Form 2018- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification and application form of SSC JHT 2018 on 22 October 2018. The application form of SSC JHT 2018 have been released online. Eligible candidates can submit the online SSC JHT 2018 application forms till 19 November 2018. However, candidates can pay the application fee via online mode till 21 November 2018. While, aspirants can submit the fee through Challan till 26 November 2018. SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Examination will be conducted on 12 January 2019 in online mode. The exam will be conducted for filling up the posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Senior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak. The application form has been released online on the official website ssc.nic.in . We will also provide the direct link to SSC JHT 2018 apply online. Read the article to check the complete process of online SSC JHT 2018 registration and dates
SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Dates
|S.No||Events||SSC JHT Dates|
|1||SSC JHT 2018 Application Release Date||22 October 2018|
|2||SSC JHT 2018 Registration End Date||19 November 2018 (Upto 05 PM)|
|3||Last Date to Pay Fee Through Online Mode||21 November 2018 (till 05 PM)|
|4||Last Date to Print Challan||21 November 2018 (till 05 PM)|
|5||Last Date to Pay Fee Through Challan||26 November 2018|
|6||SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 (Paper 1)||26 August 2018|
- The age of the aspirant should not exceed 30 years as on 01 January 2019.
- Only Indian nationals or candidates having proof of Indian citizenship are eligible to apply for SSC JHT 2018.
- Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Hindi with English from a recognised University are eligible for the exam.
How to Submit SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Online?
The online application form of SSC JHT 2018 are available online on the official website of the SSC. We have mentioned the step-wise process to apply online for the examination. Follow the steps to successfully apply for the SSC JHT 2018 exam
- Visit the official website of SSC, http://ssconline.nic.in or click the above given link to access the online form
- The SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 application form is available into two parts- Part- I & Part-II Registration
- In Registration Part 1, candidates have to fill basic information including basic and personal details and upload their photograph and signature in specific format and size.
- In Part 2, candidates must pay the application fee through SBI challan form.
- After complete both parts of registration, Candidates have to take a print copy of SSC JHT 2018 application form for future use.
SSC JHT 2018 Application Fee
- Aspirants have to submit an application fee of Rs.100/- through online mode or by submitting SBI challan at designated branches of SBI within the working hours.
- The last date to pay fee through online mode is 21 November 2018 and to pay fee through SBI Challan is 26 November 2018.
- Women candidates and SC/ ST candidates, Persons with Disability, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
SSC JHT Application Form 2018- Important Documents
- Signature Image- The signature image should be uploaded in JPG format within the size limit 1-12 kB.
- Photograph Image- Candidates should upload the scanned copy of photograph in JPG format and its size should be between 4kB to 20 kB.
SSC JHT Application Form 2018- Important Points
- The commission will not entertain any request for change/ correction of any particular in the SSC JHT 2018 Application Form under any circumstances
- The application form without the photograph or signature will be considered incomplete and will be rejected summarily.
- Make sure all the information provided in the form is correct and there should be no spelling error.
- Recheck the details before hitting the “Submit” tab.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SSC JHT Application Form 2018!