TMISAT 2020- Tolani Maritime Institute conducts Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT) for the admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Sc Nautical Science. The last date to apply for TMISAT 2020 is extended to June 20, 2020. The institute is affiliated to Indian Marine University. Candidates passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for TMISAT 2020. Students should read the below article to get the details on TMISAT 2020
Click Here to apply for TMISAT 2020
TMISAT 2020 Important Dates
Below is the complete schedule for applying online for TMISAT 2020
|Events||TIMSAT Exam Dates|
|Last date for apply online||June 20, 2020|
|TMISAT Exam Dates 2020||to be notified soon|
|TMISAT 2020 Exam Date (Offline)||to be notified soon|
|TMISAT Result Declaration Date||Scores are seen immediately after the exam|
|Course starts on||Jul-Aug 2020|
TMISAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for the candidates to satisfy all the eligibility criteria of TMISAT 2020 before applying. Without being eligible, their application form will not be accepted under any circumstances. The conditions under the TMISAT 2020 eligibility criteria are:
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years.
- The date of birth of the male candidates must be on or after September 1, 1999. The female candidates those who born on or after September 1, 1997 are eligible as well.
- Only unmarried candidates will be considered for the exam.
- The candidates must have completed class X and XII with a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. For English, the candidates must have scored at least 50% in both class X and XII.
- The candidates will have to attend the physical fitness standard to qualify for admission.
How To Apply for TMISAT 2020?
- Go to the official website- http://www.tmi.tolani.edu or click the above link
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Pay the fees of Rs 1200/- using Credit/Debit cards, Net banking or by Demand Draft for Tolani Maritime Institute payable at Pune.
- Take the printout of the application form and the transaction summary if paid online.
- Along with application form, send the following documents.
- Two passport size photocopies of the candidate.
- Photocopies of 10thand 12th mark sheet. If the candidate has not received any mark sheet, a bonafide certificate from the head of the school.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Attested copies of 12thmark sheet downloaded from the Internet. The School principal must do the attestation.
- Copies of certificates of the sport or extracurricular activities.
- Online transaction receipt.
- If paid through demand draft, write the application number, contact details and mobile number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
TMISAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Computer Based Test/ Online Mode
- Duration of Exam– 90 minutes
- Number of Questions – 80
- Question type – Objective type/ Multiple Choice Question
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||12th level|
|Total Number of Questions||80|
TMISAT 2020 Admit Card
Tolani Maritime Institute will release the TIMSAT admit card 2020 in online mode at tmi.tolani.edu. Candidates will need heir registration number and password to download the admit card. The admit card consists the name of candidate, exam centre address, exam date, exam time. All applicants should bring the TMISAT 2020 admit card while appearing for the exam.
TMISAT 2020 Test Centers
The online test will be held in the below given test cities only
TMISAT 2020 Result
Tolani Maritime Institute will declare the result of TMISAT 2020 online. Candidates who qualify the written test should submit their Class 12 marks and IMU CET rank to get shortlisted for the interview round. Candidates will need their exam roll number to check the TMISAT 2020 Result.
TMISAT 2020 Selection Criteria
Both IMUCET and TMISAT scores are required to get admission. Tolani Maritime Institute has selection process of three phases to select the eligible candidates-
- Online test
- Personal interview
- Medical exam
Stage 1 – TMISAT 2020 Online Test
Applicants have to appear for the online test of 2 hour duration as the first step of selection process. The online test will have 80 questions of multiple choice from the subjects physics, mathematics, logical reasoning and analytical reasoning.
Stage 2 – Personal Interview
Candidates who qualify the written test with minimum qualifying maths will be eligible for personal interview round. A panel of educators and maritime professionals conducts the personal interview to test the candidate’s communication, leadership potential, clarity of thought and more.
Stage 3 – Medical Exam
After personal interview round, shortlisted candidates have to appear in medical examination. The list of centres will be released after declaration of interview result.