NEET Exam Pattern 2019- NTA will shortly release the information brochure of NEET 2019 containing the examination pattern. The exam authority will consider the NEET 2019 exam pattern while preparing the question paper. Candidates should be aware of the NEET paper pattern in order to prepare well for the examination. NEET Exam pattern 2019 will comprises of the marking details, test mode, duration, number of question asked, total number of marks and more. NTA will conduct the NEET 2019 in pen and paper mode on 05 May 2019. It is a national level medical entrance test of 03 hours duration. We have summarized the details of NEET 2019 exam pattern in this article for the ease of candidates.
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
- NEET 2019 will be conducted in offline or pen and paper mode.
- There question paper will have 180 questions of objective type or multiple-choice.
- The duration of NEET 2019 will be of 03 hours or 180 minutes.
- The question paper will be created in different languages that are English, Hindi, Gujarati, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Oriya, and Urdu.
- There will be four sections that are Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- Each section will comprise 45 MCQs.
- For each correct answer, +4 marks will be added to your score and for each wrong response -1 will be deducted.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of questions in each section||Total Marks|
No mark will be deducted for the unanswered questions. In case if the candidate marks more than one option, then negative marking will be done for that particular answer.
Having the details about the NEET Exam Pattern 2019 and NEET Syllabus will help the candidates in preparation for the exam. The candidates will be aware of the sections in which they are weak and need more attention. They will be able to prepare well. Such candidates will be high in confidence while solving the question paper.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on NEET Exam Pattern 2019..!!