NEET Application Form 2021– NTA (National Testing Agency) will release the online application form of NEET 2021 in the month of January 2021. The online NEET 2021 application form will be released at www.nta.ac.in. Aspirants have almost a month to apply for NEET 2021. The last date to fill the online NEET Application Form 2021 will fall in January 2021. While completing the NEET registration form, pay the fee of Rs 1500 + GST for General and Rs 800 + GST for SC/ST Candidates in online mode.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2021 will be conducted in pen and paper mode on first Sunday of May 2021 for admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Here, we have summarized the complete details of NEET 2021 application form for the convenience of candidates. Read the article for detailed information on application form of NEET 2021-
NEET Application Form 2021 Date
NTA will soon release the NEET exam date including when the application form release and NEET registration 2021 last date
NEET Registration Date 2021
|Events||NEET 2021 Registration Date|
|NEET Application form 2021 release date||December 2020|
|Last date to Submit NEET 2021 application form||January 2021|
|Fee payment date||January 2021|
|Application correction date||January 2021|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||First sunday of May 2021|
NTA NEET Eligibility
Candidates should be aware of the NEET Eligibility Criteria before filling the NEET application form. NTA will reject the application form of NTA NEET 2021 on ineligible candidates. Below are the terms to know who can apply for NEE 2021.
- Nationality– Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for NEET exam.
- Age Limit– The age of the candidate must be between 17 years to 25 years.
- Education Qualification– Candidates must have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks in PCB.
- They must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology or any other relevant subject with English.
- Candidates appearing the Class 12 can also apply for NEET UG exam
- The minimum qualifying marks for General PH and SC/ ST candidates are 45% and 40%, respectively.
NEET Application Form 2021- How to Fill & Submit Form Online?
Candidates should visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in to fill the online application form. Follow the below mentioned steps to fill and submit the NEET 2021 application form-
- Step-1 Register Online– Aspirants should have a valid Aadhaar Number to register online.
- Step-2- Fill Application Form– Login to your account with the registration number and password, generated at the time of registration. Complete the application form with valid and correct details.
- Step-3- Pay Application Fee– Now, pay the mentioned application fee through online mode only.
- Step-4- Upload Scanned Images– After successful submission of application fee, upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Step-5- Download Confirmation– Click the “Submit” tab to submit the NEET 2021 application form and download the confirmation page.
NEET Application Form 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee through Net-banking/ UPI or any Debit/Credit Card or e-wallets of different service provider. Below is the category-wise application fee
|General (UR)||Rs. 1500/-|
|General EWS, OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1400/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 800/-|
NEET Registration 2021- Documents Required
Candidates have to upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the below mentioned size and format. NTA NEET 2021 application form will be considered incomplete without these documents.
|Photograph||JPG format||10kb to 100kb|
|Signature||JPG format||3kb to 20kb|
NEET 2021 Application Correction
After receiving the online application form, NTA will provide the application form correction facility in the last week of January 2021. With this process, candidates will be able to correct the details filled in the application form through online mode. Candidates will be able to make correction in a few details only. Below is the details in which candidates can make correction
- Personal details
- Question paper medium
- Parmanent address
- Academic details
- choice of centres
Steps to Make Correction in Application Form
- Candidates have to login again with the help of application number and password.
- NEET application form will appear on the screen. Make the corrections in the details or image uploaded and submit the application of NEET 2021.
- Candidates do note that correction facility will be available only one-time. Hence, try to fill the correct details in the first go only.
NEET 2021 Application Form- Important Points
- Read all the instructions that are provided for filling up the NEET application form.
- No hard copy of the application form will be accepted by the exam conducting authority, hence do not send the form through post.
- The confirmation can be used in future for checking the details. Hence, keep it safe.
- NTA will not accept incomplete NEET registration form under any circumstances.
- Make sure all the information provided in the application form is correct and authentic.
- Submit the NEET Application form on or before the last date.
- The Deputy Secretary,
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Unit
- Email- [email protected]
- Mobile- 0120-6895200 (NTA Helpdesk)
Stay Connected With StudyGrades Latest Updates on NEET Application Form 2021!