NEET Application Form 2019- NTA (National Testing Agency) will release the online application form of NEET 2019 at www.nta.ac.in on 01 November 2018. Earlier, the exam was conducted by CBSE. Aspirants have almost a month to apply for NEET 2019. The last date to fill the online NEET 2019 application form is 30 November 2018 upto 23:50 Hrs. The complete application form filling process will be conducted online. Candidates should keep a few documents ready before proceeding for applying online. Alongside, it is advised to read the complete eligibility criteria before filling up the application form of NEET 2019. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 20198 will be conducted in pen and paper mode on 05 May 2019 for admission in MBBS/BDS courses. The application fee that need to submitted along with the NEET application form 2019 is Rs 1400 + GST for General/ OBC Candidates and Rs 750 + GST for SC/ST Candidates. The mode to pay the fee is also online. Indian candidates should have a valid Aadhaar Number in order to apply for NEET 2019. Here, we have summarized the complete details of NEET Application form 2019 for the convenience of candidates. Read the article for detailed information-
NEET Application Form 2019 Dates
Aspirants should keep these dates in their mind while applying for the NEET 2019 examination as after execution of the last date, application forms will not be accepted.
|S.No||Events||NEET 2019 Dates|
|1||Availability of NEET application form 2019||01 November 2018|
|2||Last date to Submit NEET 2019 Applications||30 November 2018 upto 23:50 Hrs|
|3||Date for Payment of Fee||30 November 2018 upto 23:50 Hrs|
|4||NEET 2019 Exam Date||05 May 2019|
Prior to filling the application form of NEET 2019, the candidates must check their eligibility as well. To be eligible for the exam, the candidates must satisfy all the conditions of NEET Eligibility Criteria, otherwise, their application will not be considered. To be eligible, following conditions must be satisfied:
- The candidate must be Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The age of the candidate must be between 17 years to 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
- They must have qualified their class XII examination or appearing in the same.
- They must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology or any other relevant subject with English.
- They must have scored at least 50% marks in PCB, 45% for the general PH candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
How to submit NEET Application Form 2019 Online?
After satisfying the eligibility conditions, candidates should visit the official website of NEET 2019, nta.ac.in and click the link for the “Apply Online” to register. A direct link is also available above in this article. Follow the below mentioned steps to fill the NEET application form 2019-
- Step-1 Register Online– Aspirants should have a valid Aadhaar Number to register online.
- Step-2- Fill Application Form– Login to your account with the registration number and password, generated at the time of registration. Complete the application form with valid and correct details.
- Step-3- Pay Application Fee– Now, pay the mentioned application fee through online mode only.
- Step-4- Upload Scanned Images– After successful submission of application fee, upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Step-5- Download Confirmation– Click the “Submit” tab to submit the NEET 2018 application form and download the confirmation page.
NEET Application Form 2019- Application Fee
The below mentioned application fee has to be remitted by the applicants in order to complete the registration process.
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs 1400 + GST
- For SC / ST- Rs 750 + GST
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through Netbanking/ UPI or any Debit/Credit Card or e-wallets of different service provider.
NEET Application Form 2019- Specification of Photograph and Signature
Candidates have to upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the below mentioned size and format. The NEET 2018 application form will be considered incomplete without these documents.
|Photograph||JPG format||10kb to 100kb|
|Signature||JPG format||3kb to 20kb|
NEET 2019 Application Form- Important Points
- Read all the instructions that are provided for filling up the NEET application form.
- No hard copy of the application form will be accepted by the exam conducting authority, hence do not send the form through post.
- The confirmation can be used in future for checking the details. Hence, keep it safe.
- The incomplete and the incorrect applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Make sure all the information provided in the application form is correct and authentic.
- Submit the NEET Application form on or before the last date.
The Deputy Secretary,
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Unit
Stay Connected With StudyGrades Latest Updates on NEET Application Form 2019!