MAH CET 2019 – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra will release the application form for MAH CET 2019 for MBA & MMS courses in the 3rd week of January 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions will be able to apply for the test till the 2nd week of February 2019. Candidates who have a graduate degree and candidates who are appearing in the last year examinations are eligible to apply for MAH CET 2019. The application form will be made available on the official website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in or www.mahacet.org.
Along with the application, candidates have to pay the fee and upload the requisite documents as well. The exam authorities will not accept the incomplete application forms. The exam conducting authority has declared the exam dates. MAH CET 2019 is scheduled to be held on 09 & 10 March 2019. We will host the link of application form on this page as well. Read the article to get complete details of MAH CET 2019 application form-
MAH CET 2019 Application Form Dates
|1||Release of MAH CET 2019 application form||3rd week of January 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit MAH CET application form||2nd week of February 2019|
|3||MAH CET 2019 Exam Dates||09 and 10 March 2019|
MAH CET 2019 Eligibility
Before applying for the test, aspirants must satisfy the given MAH CET eligibility-
- Candidates possessing a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognised Institute with a minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST) or its equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final year or semester of bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- There is no maximum age limit.
How to Submit MAH CET Application Form Online?
The online MAH CET 2019 application form will be available on the main website of DTE, in the 3rd week of January 2019. Candidates satisfying the above mentioned eligibility should follow the given steps to apply for MAH CET Exam-
- Visit the DTE’s official website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in and click on “Apply Online”
- Then opt for, “New Registration” option and register online by entering your name, contact number and email-id
- Now, furnish the contact and personal details in MAH CET Application Form
- Upload the images on signature and photograph in the given dimension
- Pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit/ Credit Card
- Now, submit the filled MAH CET 2019 application form and save a copy of confirmation page for future use.
MAH CET Application Fee
|1||For General Candidates of Maharashtra and candidates belonging to outside Maharashtra (OMS), J & K Migrants||Rs. 1000/-|
|2||For candidates belonging to reserved categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & PwD of Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
MAH CET 2019 Documents to be uploaded
Candidates need to upload the given documents in jpeg or jpg format and mentioned size and dimensions.
|1||Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
|2||Photograph||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
- No hard copy of the MAH CET application form will be accepted by the exam officials.
- Make sure all the information furnished in the online forms are correct and valid.
- Do not forget to keep a copy of confirmation page after submitting the MAH CET online form.
- Application forms of ineligible candidates and incomplete forms will be rejected without any intimation.
- The application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding for MAH CET registration.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on MAH CET 2019 Application Form!