Alliance MBA Admission 2020- Alliance University will conduct the Alliance Management Aptitude Test 2020 in the month of December 2019 to select the eligible candidates for admissions of Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs. Alliance University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The selection of the candidates for Alliance MBA courses will be done on the basis of GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ ATMA/ CMAT/ AMAT scores. Based on scores, selected candidates will be called for Alliance MBA Admission Procedure including Essay Writing, Oral Extempore Presentation, and Personal Interview. Read the article to know details of MBA admission in Alliance University
Alliance MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates belonging to the General category must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe) in graduation level examination
- A valid score in GMAT/XAT/MAT/ CAT/NMAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT of years 2018/2019/2020.
Alliance MBA Admission 2020 Dates
The dates for application and selection procedure will be announced by the University in September 2019. Candidates can check the tentative schedule in the below table-
|1||Start of Application||Last week of September 2019|
|2||Last Date to Apply for January 2020 Intake||Last week of December 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply for July 2020 Intake||Last week of January 2019|
|4||Selection Date for January 2020 Intake||Last week of December 2019|
|5||Selection Date for July 2020 Intake||Last week of January 2020|
Alliance MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply online or send the hard copy of the application form at the below give address to apply for AMAT 2020. Follow the given steps to successfully applying for the test.
- Visit the official website, alliance.edu.in or click the given link (to be updated in September 2019)
- Click on “Admission Open” and select “Apply Online” link provided along with the desired course
- Enter the Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Password, City, State and provided code to register online.
- Fill the Alliance AMAT 2020 application form with correct details.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee through online mode and submit the application form
Download the Alliance MBA application form from the official website or purchase the same from any branch of the University. Attach a demand draft of application fee and send the same to the given address-
To apply online, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- through online mode only. However, for an offline application form, the fee should be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru
Address to send the Application form
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 3093 8000 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Mob.: +91 98860 02500
Alliance AMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The question paper of AMAT 2020 will contain 32 MCQ’s that candidates need to solve in 60 minutes 60 minutes.
|Mode of Examination||Offline or Pen and Paper Based Test|
|Question||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).|
|Duration||1 hour or 60 minutes|
|Sections||There will be 4 Sections/ Parts. It will be as follows.|
|Marking Method||Each correct answer will lead to 1 mark and each wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks (negative marking).|
Alliance AMAT 2020 Sectional Weightage
|3||General Knowledge||15 Marks|
|4||General English||15 Marks|
Alliance AMAT 2020 Admit Card:
The admit card, also referred to Hall Ticket, is a mandatory document for all applicants. The Alliance AMAT 2020 admit card will contain the candidate’s name, personal details, exam centre details and date of exam. Applicants will be able to download Alliance MBA test admit card after submitting the application form. The exam conducting authority will release the admit card on the official website of the University.
Alliance AMAT 2020 Syllabus
|Analytical Reasoning||Logical Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Data Interpretation (Based on Text, Graphs and Tables).||Symbol Based Problems.||Fill in the Blanks (Based on Vocabulary and Grammar).||Current Affairs.|
|Column Graphs.||Identifying Strong and Weak Arguments.||Grammar Questions.||Awards and Winners.|
|Bar Graphs.||Cause and Effect.||Reading Comprehension.||Famous Personalities.|
|Functions.||Matrix Arrangements.||Para Completion and Inference.||Government Policies.|
|Statements and Conclusions.||Statements and Assumption.||Para Jumbles.||Economy.|
|Pie Chart.||–||Verbal Logic.||Business.|
|Graph Representing Area.||–||–||Science.|
Alliance AMAT 2020 Result
Candidates can view their exam results from the official University website within one month of giving the exam and download their results. The following steps have to be followed to download the scorecard-
- Visit the official website
- Look for the ‘Result’ tab on the homepage and click the same
- Enter the username and password and submit
- The scorecard will appear on the screen – take a printout of the same and
- Keep it safe for future reference.
Alliance AMAT 2020 Counseling
Final list of candidates is displayed after counselling round is over. Candidates must make sure that they are present for the same in person. Also, another important thing is to carry all the documents at the time of counselling. This round will see the verification of certificates, seat allotment and payment of course fee.
Documents that are compulsorily needed in order to provide for the Alliance AMAT 2018.
- 10th/ SSC/ SSLC/ Matriculation Mark Sheet.
- 12th/ HSC/ PUC/ Pre Degree Mark Sheet.
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet and Certificates.
- Post Graduate Mark Sheet (If the candidate has any).
- Work Experience Certificate (If the candidate has any).
- Aptitude Test Certificate and Score Card (GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ KMAT).