AUEET 2019- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will conduct AUEET or Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test 2019, on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, for admission of eligible candidates into the 6-year integrated (B. Tech + M. Tech) dual degree program. The entrance test will be held in the second week of May 2019 and the application form for AUEET 2019 will be release in the last week of March 2019. We will host the link of AUEET application on this page as well. Read the article to get important details related to AUEET Exam.
- Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Computer Science & Networking
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Electronics & Communications Engineering)
- Instrumentation Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
AUEET 2019 Important Dates
|1||Release of Official Notification||2nd week of March 2019|
|2||Commencement of AUEET 2019 registration||3rd week of March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit Forms||4th week of April 2019|
|4||Last Date to Submit Forms with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||4th week of April 2019|
|5||Last Date to Submit Forms with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||1st week of May 2019|
|6||AUEET 2019 Hall Ticket Release Date||1st week of May 2019|
|7||AUEET 2019 Exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
|8||Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2019|
AUEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to filling the application form, the candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the exam. In order to be eligible for AUEET 2019, they must satisfy all the eligibility conditions for the exam. If not, then their application will not be accepted. If they provide false details in their application form, then it will be canceled at the later stage without any fee refund.
The eligibility conditions are:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- They must belong to Andhra Pradesh and must satisfy local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the state.
- The candidates must have completed their class XII with mathematics, chemistry and physics as their main subjects. The candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are eligible as well.
- They must score atleast 50% marks in the order to be eligible. Relaxation of 5% to the reserved category candidates.
AUEET 2019 Application Form
The candidates those who are eligible for AUEET 2019 can simply follow the procedure provided here to apply for the exam.
- First of all visit the official website of the University and click the ‘Registration’ link.
- Once they are registered, the candidates will receive a security code SMS. The candidates will have to enter this security code in the box provided in the registration form. Click ‘Register & Proceed’ now.
- Now simply take a printout and pay the application fee. After the fee payment, the candidates will get a mail about the confirmation.
- The application fee for the exam is Rs.1,200/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PHC). It can be paid either through credit card, debit card or via net banking as well.
AUEET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The test paper consists of 3 parts Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Each part contains 30 multiple choice questions
- The test duration is 90 minutes
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|90 MCQs||100 Marks|
AUEET 2019 Syllabus
|Physical World||Atomic structure||Functions|
|Units and measurements||Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||Matrices|
|Motion in a straight line||Chemical bonding and molecular structure||Complex Numbers|
|Motion in a plane||States of matter: gases and liquids||De Moivre’s Theorem|
|Laws of motion||Stoichiometry||Quadratic Expressions|
|Work, energy and power||Thermodynamics||Quadratic inequations|
|Systems of particles and rotational motion||Chemical equilibrium||Permutations and Combinations|
|Oscillations||Hydrogen and its compounds||Binomial Theorem|
|Gravitation||S – block elements||Vector Algebra|
|Mechanical properties of solids||P- block elements||Trigonometry|
|Mechanical properties of fluids||Environmental chemistry||Probability|
|Thermal properties of matter||Hydrocarbons||Coordinate Geometry|
|Ray optics and optical instruments||Chemical kinetics|
|Wave optics||Surface chemistry|
|Electric charges and fields||General principles of metallurgy|
|Electrostatic potential and capacitance||D and f block elements|
|Moving charges and magnetism||Chemistry in everyday life|
|Magnetism and matter||Biomolecules|
|Electromagnetic induction||Haloalkanes And Haloarenes|
|Alternating current||Alcohols, Phenols, & Ethers,|
|Electromagnetic waves||Carboxylic acids|
|Communication systems||Aldehydes, Ketones|
|ALTERNATING CURRENT||organic compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Dual nature of radiation and matter|
AUEET 2019 Result
The result of AUEET 2019 will be released in 3rd week of May 2019 on the official website of AUEET, http://aueet.audoa.in. To download the rank card, candidates have to click the result link and enter the hall ticket number and date of birth. On the basis of candidate’s result, admission will be granted.
AUEET 2019 Exam Centres
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AUEET 2019