Madras High Court has released an official notification for recruitment to 68 posts of Law Clerk on adhoc basis. Candidates who have a graduation degree in Law are eligible to apply for Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 posts. The notification and application form is available on www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. A link to download the application form is given below-
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Dates
- Last Date to Send the Softcopy of Application Form through e-mail- 22 April 2019
- Last Date to Send the Filled Application Form through post- 25 April 2019
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 Vacancies
- Post Name- Law Clerk
- Total Number of Posts- 68 Posts
- Salary- Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month
- Location- Madras & Madurai
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 Eligibility
Candidates are advised to read all eligibility terms and recruitment guidelines before applying for the posts.
Age Limit- Candidates’ age should be less than 30 Years as on 01 July 2019.
Educational Qualification- Candidates should have obtained a graduation degree in Law during the academic years 2016- 2017 and 2017-2018 from Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India. Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees are also eligible to apply for the Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019.
How to Apply Online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates have to click the above give link to download the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details in capital letters.
- Send the filled Application Form (Soft copy) through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 April 2019.
- Attach a passport size photograph. On the Envelop mention “Application for the post of Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges”
- Attach self-attested copies of educational certificates and mark sheet
- Send the filled application to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104., on or before 25 April 2019.
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the personal interview conducted at Chennai.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Recruitment News!