KARTET Result 2020- School Education of Karnataka has declared the result of KARTET 2020 on November 22. KARTET 2020 result is declared online on schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Candidates need their registration number to view the Karnataka TET Result 2020 details. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 (KARTET) Exam was conducted on October 4, 2020. Candidates who are seeking teacher jobs in Karnataka have applied for KARTET Exam. Candidates will need the KARTET scores to apply for the recruitment. The scores of KARTET will be valid for 07 years. KARTET Result 2020 direct link is provided below. Meanwhile, check the KARTET result date here
Latest- Click Here to check the Karnataka TET result 20219-20.
KARTET Result 2020 Date
|Event||Karnataka TET Result Date|
|KARTET 2019 Exam||October 4|
|Release of Provisional KARTET Answer Key||October 12|
|Last Date to Raise Objections||October 21, 2020|
|Declaration of KARTET Result 2019-20||November 22, 2020|
How to Check KARTET 2020 Result Online?
Karnataka TET result 2020 is available on www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Check the below steps to download the Karnataka TET 2020 result
- Click the above-provided link or visit the KARTET official website, www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- In the latest information, click on the link “Result: Teacher Eligibility Test 2019“
- A new page will appear on the screen with Karnataka TET result links
- Enter your application number and date of birth to check KARTET Result 2020
- Now, click the “Submit” tab
- Overall KARTET 2019-20 scores with eligibility certificate will appear on your screen
KARTET Cut off 2020 (Qualifying Marks)
- For all Categories except SC/ST/PWD- 60% (90 Marks)
- For SC / ST / OBC / PH categories- 55% (83 Marks)
Candidates who attain the mentioned qualifying marks in Karnataka TET result 2020 will be eligible to apply for the vacancies of Teachers, issued by various government & private schools.
KARTET Result 2020 – Validity of Certificate
- The KARTET qualifying certificate will be valid for 07 years from the date of result declaration for all categories.
- Candidates can attempt the examination as many times they want as there is no restriction on the number of attempts. A person who has qualified KARTET may also appear again for improving his / her score.
- Candidates, once declared qualified, can also appear in KARTET again for improving their scores.
Karnataka TET Result- Process to get Duplicate Mark sheet
A candidate can obtain a duplicate copy of Eligibility Certificate or Marks Sheet by remitting the following application fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “SPECIAL OFFICER, CAC, BANGALORE ” drawn from any nationalized bank, payable at BANGALORE:
|Time for issue of Duplicate documents||Amount|
|Normal course (within 2 weeks)||Rs.500/-|
|Within Five working days||Rs.1000/-|
What After Declaration of KARTET Result 2020?
After the declaration of KARTET 2020 result, candidates can download the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility certificate from the official website. With the help of KARTET 2019 scores, candidates can apply for teaching jobs in various private/government/public schools. Karnataka TET eligibility criteria certificate is mandatory for candidates to apply for the post of teachers.
KARTET 2015 Result Stats- Number of Candidates appeared & eligible
In 2015, a total of 3.26 lakh candidates appeared in the KARTET 2015 wherein only 20.8 percent were declared qualified.
- Candidates appeared in Paper 1- 1,42,934
- Candidates who qualify Paper 1- 29,055
- Candidates appeared in Paper 2- 1,83,839
- Candidates who qualify Paper 2- 38,914
- Candidates appeared in Paper 3- 3,26,773
- Candidates who qualify Paper 3-: 67,969
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Results!