KARHFW Para Medical Recruitment 2015– Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (KARHFW), Bangalore has issued KARHFW Recruitment notification for filling up 2144 posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Junior Health Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant, Junior Medical Laboratory Technician, & Other. Only eligible candidates will be able to apply online from 28 October 2015 to 26 November 2015 till 11:45 PM. Read the KARHFW Para Medical Recruitment article for more details on eligibility, application process, important dates and more.
KARHFW Para Medical Recruitment 2015- Official Notification
KARHFW Para Medical Recruitment 2015- Apply Online– Link will Active on 28 November 2015
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28 October 2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26 November 2015 till 11:45 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 28 November 2015.
KARHFW Paramedical Recruitment 2015- Post Details
Name & Number of the Posts
- Staff Nurse (B.Sc. Nursing): 179 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing): 536 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 17 Posts
- Medical Record Technician: 02 Posts
- Block Health Education Officer: 12 Posts
- Senior Laboratory Technician: 26 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technician: 83 Posts
- Pharmacist: 202 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 61 Posts
- Junior Health Assistant: 525 Posts
- Junior Health Assistant (Female): 501 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 2144 Posts
KARHFW Paramedical Recruitment 2015- Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 26 November 2015)
- For General Category- 18 years to 35 years
- For Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB- Between 18- 38 years
- For SC/ ST & Category-I- Between 18- 40 years
- Staff Nurse (B.Sc. Nursing): SSLC with / Equivalent with B.Sc in Nursing
- Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing): SSLC/ Equivalent with Diploma in Nursing
- Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy
- Medical Record Technician: PUC with relevant Diploma
- Block Health Education Officer: Degree with Economics/Geography/ Sociology/Psychology/Social Work/ History/ Political Science/Philosophy/
- Senior Laboratory Technician: B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology/ B.Sc. with Chemistry
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, Category-1 & Physically Handicapped candidates Fee can be pay through any Computerized Post Office only.
How to Apply: Candidates have to send their online application through official website. Link to apply online will be activated from 28 October 2015 to 26 November 2015 till 11:45 PM
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for latest updates on KARHFW Paramedical Recruitment 2015.!!!