JEE Main Application Form 2019- NTA has released the online application form for JEE Main 2019 January Test on 1 September 2018. Students who aspire to be an engineer need to fill the JEE Main 2019 application form as the initial stage of admission process. The JEE Main registration 2019 link is available on its official website, http://jeemain.nic.in and on this page. Aspirants have to submit their completely filled application form along with the application fee before the last date. The last date for JEE Main 2019 registration is 30 September 2018. Before opting to submit the JEE Main registration 2019, do check all the eligibility conditions. All the details that you would provide in online JEE registration form should match with your original documents such as Name, Father’s Name, Address, date of birth, Email-Id and valid phone number. JEE Main aspirants should remember that the board will not accept any hard copy of application form. The board will provide the online form correction facility from 08 – 14 October 2018. Before submitting the JEE Main 2019 Application form, recheck all the details. JEE Main 2019 will be held twice in a year in January & April. The Joint Entrance Test will be held on 06- 20 January 2019 and 07- 21 April 2019 in online or computer-based mode only
Candidates should have their Aadhaar card as they need to enter the Aadhaar number also in the application form of JEE Main 2019. Refer the below JEE Main Application form 2019 link to apply online now. Aspirants can check the complete details of the application form in the article.
A Glance at JEE Main 2019 Eligibility
- Age Limit- There is no age limit to appear in JEE Main 2019
- Educational Qualification- Candidates must have qualified Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam in 2017, 2018 with a minimum of 75% marks (65% for SC/ST Candidates). Alongside, candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in Class 12th. Candidates who are appearing in qualifying exam in 2019 are also eligible.
Important Documents Required for JEE Main Registration 2019
- A Valid Aadhaar Card
- Scanned Copy of recent colored photograph and signature
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking details for fee payment
JEE Main Application form 2019 Dates
|S.No||Events||JEE Main Registration Dates|
|1||JEE Main 2019 Information Brochure||1 September 2018|
|2||Online JEE Main Application Form Released on||1 September 2018|
|3||Last Date to Submit Online Application form||30 September 2018|
|4||Last Date to submit the online application fee||01 October 2018|
|5||Application form Correction Dates||08- 14 October 2018|
|6||JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Date||17 December 2018|
|7||JEE Main 2019 Dates (January)||6- 20 January 2019|
|8||JEE Main Application Form 2019 Release Date for April Test||08 February 2019|
|9||Last Date for JEE Main 2019 Registration||07 March 2019|
|10||JEE Main 2019 Dates (April)||07- 21 April 2019|
To check other details, refer JEE Main 2019 Important Dates
How to fill JEE Main Application Form 2019?
Candidates have to follow the mentioned steps to successfully submitting the application form of JEE Main 2019.
Initially, candidates have to visit the Official website of JEE Main.
Step-1– Afterwards, Fill the JEE Main 2019 Application Form, choose your Password & save the system generated Application Number
In JEE Main Application Form 2019, you have to mention your details i.e.
- Exam Related Details
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Mailing Address Details
- Guardian Details
- Security Pin
Step-2– Then, upload the scanned images of signature, photograph & thumb impression in the specified dimensions. Check the below table for details.
Specifications for scanned images-
All the images must be in .jpeg format only.
|Photograph||4 KB- 40 KB||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height)|
|Signature||1 KB- 30 KB||3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height)|
|Thumb Impression||1 KB- 30 KB||3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height)|
Step-3 In the last step of JEE Main Application Form 2019, pay the prescribed application fee.
JEE Main 2019 Application Fees-
|Papers||In India||Outside India|
|General/ OBC||SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||General/OBC||SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender|
|Paper-1 / Paper-2||Boys- Rs. 500/-
Girls- Rs. 250/-
|Rs. 250/- for Boys & Girls Both||Boys- Rs. 2000/-
Girls- Rs. 1000/-
|Rs. 1000/- for Boys & Girls Both|
|Both Paper-1 and Paper-2||Boys- Rs. 900/-
Girls- Rs. 450/-
|Rs. 450/- for Boys & Girls Both||Boys- Rs. 3000/-
Girls- Rs. 1500/-
|Rs. 1500/- for Boys & Girls Both|
Process to pay JEE Main 2019 Application Fees-
Paying an application fee along with the JEE Main Application Form 2019 is utmost necessary for all the students in response to complete the online registration.
- Credit (additional charges: 1.20% of the exam fee along with the service tax as applicable) OR
- Debit Card (additional charges: 0.75% of the exam fee along with taxes for exam fee up to Rs. 2000 and 1% + taxes for examination fee more than Rs. 2000) OR
- Through e-Challan generated after successful submission of the online application form.
Candidates can deposit the application fee in cash at any branch of Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank, HDFC and ICICI Bank
Important: Candidates must check all details carefully before making payment. Once payment of the JEE Main 2019 Fees is done, changes cannot be made.
JEE Main Application Form 2019- Important Notes to Remember-
- Candidates should download the system generated acknowledgement receipt and keep the same safely.
- Candidates must keep transaction details safe, as it can be required lately.
- Save the original copy of the photographs that have been used in JEE Main Application Form 2019
- All JEE Main 2019 correspondence should be addressed to-
Executive Director (JAB), CBSE,
H-149, Sector – 63, Noida
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar 201309 (UP)
Stay Connected With StudyGardes for updates on JEE Main Application Form 2019.. !!!