IES ISS Admit Card 2019- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will issue the admit card of UPSC Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Exam 2019 in the month of June 2019. Candidates will need the registration number and the date of birth in order to download the UPSC IES ISS 2019 admit card. The candidates who will submit their application form on or before the last date will be able to download the admit card of IES ISS 2019.
IES ISS Examination 2019 will be conducted in pen and paper mode on 28 June 2019. We will also host the link of the IES/ ISS Admit Card 2018 for the ease of the candidates. To get the further details, read the complete article.
IES/ISS Admit Card 2019 Dates
|Starting of Online Registration||20 March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Filled Online Form||16 April 2019|
|Last Date to print the Challan form for payment of fee||16 April 2019|
|Issuance of IES ISS 2019 Admit Card||1st Week of June 2019|
|Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Exam 2018 Date||28 June 2019|
How to Download UPSC IES/ ISS Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit card of UPSC IES/ ISS 2019 Exam, candidates have to follow the below-given steps-
- Visit the official website of UPSC
- Click the link referring to e-Admit Card for UPSC Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Services Exam 2019
- Select the appropriate link to download the admit card.
- The last date to download the UPSC IES/ ISS 2019 Admit card is the exam date.
- Read all the instruction before downloading the UPSC IES/ ISS Admit Card 2019
- Select any of the provided options by Registration ID or by Roll Number
- Now, enter the accurate details in the respective blanks and click the submit tab
- The admit card will appear on your screen. Take its printout and save it till the declaration of the IES ISS result.
IES ISS 2019 Exam Pattern
- Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects
- There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- Statistics I & II paper will contain 80 Objective Type Questions (maximum marks of 200 in each paper). The duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- Statistics III & IV will be of the descriptive type.
Indian Economic Service
|S.No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|1||General English||100||3 hrs.|
|2||General Studies||200||3 hrs.|
|3||General Economics-I||200||3 hrs.|
|4||General Economics-II||200||3 hrs.|
|5||General Economics-III||200||3 hrs.|
|6||Indian Economics||200||3 hrs.|
|Total Marks||1000 Marks|
Indian Statistical Service
|S.No||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General English||100||3 hrs|
|2||General Studies||100||3 hrs|
|3||Statistics-I (Objective)||200||2 hrs|
|5||Statistics-III (Subjective)||200||3 hrs|
|6||Statistics-IV (Subjective)||200||3 hrs|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades to download the UPSC IES/ ISS Admit Card 2019.!!