HP Police Recruitment 2019- Office of the Director General of Police, Himachal Pradesh has released a recruitment notification for filling up 1063 vacant posts of Constable. Candidates who have qualified 10+2 or intermediate examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for the HP Police Constable posts. The online application form will be available form 30 March 2019 on recruitment.hppolice.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test, physical test and medical test. Check the other details like pay scale, vacancy, application process, eligibility here-
HP Police Recruitment 2019 Dates
- Start of Online Application Form Submission- 30 March 2019
- Deadline for Online Form Submission- 30 April 2019
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
Total Number of Posts- 1063 Posts
HP Police Constable 2019 Pay Scale– Rs. 5912- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (Initial Pay starts with Rs. 7810/-) after 8 years, the regular pay will be Rs. 10300- 34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade pay.
- Constable (Male)- 720 Posts
- Constable (Female)- 213 posts
- Constable (Driver)- 130 Posts
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
Educational Qualification- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or intermediate examination from a recognised board.
HP Police Constable 2019 Age Limit- Candidate’s age should be between 18- 23 years. The maximum age limit for SC/ST/ OBC/ Gorkha candidates is 25 years
- Home Guards (General/ SC/ OBC/ ST/ Gorkha)- 20- 28 Years
- Distinguish Sportsmen (General/ SC/ OBC/ ST/ Gorkha)- 18- 25 years
Check Official Notification Here
HP Police Recruitment 2019- How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online for HP Police Constable 2019 recruitment only. The application link will be updated from 30 March 2019 on recruitment.hppolice.gov.in. Eligible aspirants can send their applications till 30 April 2019. Check the official notification to check the complete details.
HP Police Constable 2019 Selection Process
- Written Test– The written test will be conducted on a single date for all districts. The question paper will consist 80 questions on General Awareness, Math & Science & Reasoning Aptitude in Hindi & English language. The duration for the test is 60 minutes. All the question will be of 10+2 standard except Mathematics which will be of 10th standard.
- Personality Test- The personality test will be of 15 marks. Candidates have to carry their original certificate during the personality test.
- Medical Test- Candidates physical fitness will be tested in medical examination.
Candidates have to pass all 03 stages of selection process to get appointed.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Recruitment News!!