BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017- Check Detailed Information..!!
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017 are the conditions that must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam. These are the conditions that are decided by the exam officials in order to set a biased benchmark for selecting the candidates to appear in the exam. The candidates those who qualify the exam will be able to take admission in the engineering, agricultural and medical courses. Other details for the eligibility criteria are provided below.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017
In order to appear in the exam, the candidates must be completely eligible for the same. They must satisfy themselves for the eligibility conditions otherwise, they will not be allowed to apply for the exam.
The various points under BCECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria are provided below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- He/ She must belong to Bihar state.
- His/ Her parents should be a permanent residence of Bihar. If not, then they must be government employee of Bihar state.
- For engineering and technology courses, the candidates must have passed their class XII or equivalent with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects and any one from chemistry, biotechnology, biology or technical vocational subject as elective subject.
- They must have also secured 45% marks in class XII or equivalent exam. Relaxation of 5% is applicable for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- For pharmacy, the candidates must have passed class XII with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects and one elective subject from mathematics, biology or technical vocational subject.
- They must have secured minimum of 45% marks (for a general candidate) and 40% marks (for a reserved candidate) in the intermediate or equivalent exam.
- The candidates those who are appearing in class XII are eligible as well.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31 December.
- The candidates will have to go through the medical test as well. It is necessary for the candidates to pass this test in order to be eligible.
NOTE: If even a single condition of BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017 remains unfulfilled, then the candidate will not be considered eligible.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017..!!