APSC Recruitment 2016- Apply for 60 Dental Surgeon Posts till 14 June 2016..!!
Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued an official notification for recruitment of Indian Citizens to 60 posts of Dental Surgeon under H & F.W (A) Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through offline mode till 14 June 2016. Candidates can check the complete details and can download the application form from the below given link.
APSC Recruitment 2016- Official Notification
APSC Recruitment 2016- Application Form
APSC Recruitment 2016-Important Dates
- Name of the Post- Dental Surgeon under H & F.W (A) department.
- Number of Post- 60 (Sixty)
- Pay Scale- Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances
APSC Recruitment 2016- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit (03 March 2016) – A candidate’s should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years. As per govt. norms, relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of reserved categories is available.
- Educational Qualification– Aspirants should hold a BDS Degree from any recognized University and registered under the Assam Dental Council Act as the minimum qualification.
APSC Recruitment 2016- Selection Procedure
If the number of applicants is large then the commission either makes a merit list on the basis of their academic qualification or take a screening test.
APSC Recruitment 2016- Application Procedure
Candidates have to download the APSC application form 2016 from the above given link or can visit the official website of the commission to download the form. Completely filled application form must be submitted on or before 14 June 2016. After the last date, no application form will be accepted.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates of Assam PSC Recruitment 2016..!!