Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015– Andhra Bank has issued the official notification for admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University. After successful completion of the course, the eligible candidate would be recruited to the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Online Registration process was commenced from 17 November 2015 and will conclude on 01 December 2015. Read the article for complete details on eligibility, exam pattern, and other details.
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015- Official Notification
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015- Apply Online
Important Dates of Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015
- Online Registration Started on- 17 November 2015
- Online Submission of Application Fees- 17 November 2015
- Online Registration Conclude on- 01 December 2015
- Download of Call letter for Andhra Bank PO 2015 Exam- 10 December 2015
- Download call letters for PET- 09 December 2015
- Conduct of PET- 16 December 2015 to 22 December 2015 (excluding 20 December 2015 i.e. Sunday)
- Date of Examination- 27 December 2015
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015- Post Details
Number of Student intake- 200 Posts
- General- 101 Posts
- OBC- 54 Posts
- SC- 30 Posts
- ST- 15 Posts
Andhra Bank PO 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit– Candidates must have an age between 20 years to 28 years as on 01 September 2015. Age Relaxation is available for candidates belonging to reserved categories. Click the Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015 Notification for more details on age relaxation.
- Educational Qualification– Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government
Andhra Bank PO 2015 Application Form
To apply for Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015, online registration process was started on 17 November 2015 and eligibility candidates can fill the online application form till 01 December 2015. Link for online registration has been provided above or candidates can visit the official website of Andhra Bank.
Andhra Bank PO 2015 Exam Pattern
- Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015 Exam will be an online exam.
- The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- For each correct answer, 01 marks will be awarded whereas 1/4th will be deducted as negative marking for wrong answer.
|Sr.No||Test Name||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
Keep checking the CareerLive360 for more details on Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2015..!!!