UPSEE Result 2019- AKTU will release the UPTU UPSEE 2019 result in the last week of May 2019. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 21 April 2019. The candidates have to enter their UPSEE roll number and date of birth to check the result. The candidates those who qualify the exam will be called for the counselling round. The entrance test will be held to fill nearly 1,47,000 seats, available in various institutes and colleges. UPSEE result 2019 contains the rank and marks secured by the candidate in UPTU entrance exam. Candidates who obtain the minimum cut off marks will be able to attend the counselling process to fill their choices from 10 June to 15 July 2019. A direct link to check the UPSEE 2019 result will be provided below for the convenience of the candidates. Click the link and follow the mentioned procedure to view the result of UPSEE 2019.
UPSEE Result 2019 Dates
AKTU has released the exam date, however, the result date will be released along with the information brochure. Check the expected UPTU result date here
|1||UPSEE 2019 Entrance Exam||21 April 2019|
|2||UPSEE Result Date||Last Week of May 2019|
|3||Counselling Date||First week of June 2018|
The admission to the candidates will be provided on the basis of the marks provided in their result. They will be provided their marks and rank in the UPSEE 2019 result. The qualified candidates in the exam will be called for the counselling round. On the basis of candidate’s performance in UPSEE 2019, separate merit lists will be formed for each course.
How To Check UPSEE 2019 Result Online?
In order to check their UPSEE Result 2019, the candidates can simply follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the University,
- Click the link referring to “UPSEE 2019 Result”.
- Enter your UPSEE roll number and date of birth details
- Submit the roll number and the result will appear on the screen.
Once the result is available on the screen, the candidates can take a print out of it. If in case, more than one candidate score equal marks, then the merit of such candidates will be decided on the basis of tie breaking mechanism followed by the University.
After the declaration of UPSEE Result 2019, the candidates will have to attend the counselling round as per their schedule. The candidates with higher rank will be called first for the counselling round. They will have to enter their choices for the colleges and the courses in the counselling round.
NOTE: Other details will be available once the official notification is released.
UPSEE 2016 Opening & Closing Rank
|Course Name||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Computer Science Engineering||306||127585|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||3727||127877|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||107||126914|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||1081||122600|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||8852||40982|
UPSEE 2019 Participating Institutes
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology CSJMU, Kanpur
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghaziabad
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on Entrance Exam Results 2019..!!