SSC JE Result 2018- The Paper I of SSC Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Exam 2017 was held on 22- 29 January 2018. SSC JE Paper 1 Result 2018 has been declared online on 13 April 2018. A total of 9,95,350 candidates applied for SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Exam out of which only 5,70,189 candidates took the examination. The SSC JE 2018 result of Paper-I has been declared online on the official website, ssc.nic.in in the form of pdf file containing roll number and name of the shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be able to appear in the Paper 2, to be held on 29 April 2018. SSC JE Paper 2 will be a descriptive paper.
|Date||Exam name and year||Write Up||Result|
13 April, 2018
List of Candidates Qualified in SSC JE Paper 1 for Appearing in Paper 2 (Civil)
13 April, 2018
List of Candidates Qualified in SSC JE Paper 1 for Appearing in Paper 2 (Electrical/Mechanical)
The SSC Junior Engineer 2018 examination will be accomplished in two parts, Paper-1 & Paper-2. Candidates have to attain the minimum cutoff marks in both the papers to get appointed to the post of Junior Engineer in different departments. Check the process to view the SSC JE Result 2018, here.
SSC JE Result 2018 – Important Dates
|1||SSC JE 2018 Paper 1 Exam Dates||22- 29 January 2018|
|2||SSC JE Paper 1 Result Date 2018||13 April 2018|
|3||SSC JE 2018 Paper 2 Exam Dates||29 April 2018|
|4||SSC JE Paper 2 Result Date 2018||July 2018|
|5||SSC JE Final Result 2018||September 2018|
How to check the SSC JE Result 2018?
- To check SSC JE Result 2018, candidates need to visit the official website of SSC or click the above given link.
- Click on the “Result” tab mentioned on the top menu of the website.
- Select the “JE” Exam Section
- Click the link provided in the section, referring to “Declaration of Result of Junior Engineer Examination 2018”
- SSC JE 2018 result pdf will appear on your screen, you have to check your roll number in the SSC JE Result 2018 pdf
- Candidates whose roll number and name will be mentioned in the SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Result, can give the paper-2
- In the Write-up file, candidates will be able to check the SSC JE Cutoff Marks and details of paper-2.
Method of Tie-Resolution and Score Determination
If more than one candidate acquires the same scores in the SSC JE Result 2018, then the method of Tie-breaking will be applied. Some of the conditions for resolving the tie-breaking methods are provided below.
- Marks in both Paper-1 & Paper-2
- Paper 2 Marks
- Paper 1 Marks
- Candidates’ age
SSC JE Cut off 2017 for Civil Engineering (Expected)
|Paper 1 Cut off||117||110.75||101.75||105||91.50||61.75|
|Paper 1 + 2 Cut Off||220- 230||185- 195||165- 175||165- 175||140- 150||85- 95|
SSC JE Cut off 2017 for Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering (Expected)
|Paper 1 Cut off||136.25||133.25||120||114.50||113||83.50|
|Paper 1 + 2 Cut Off||285- 295||245- 255||210- 220||205- 215||205- 215||125- 135|
Stay Connected StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC JE Result 2018..!!