SSC JE Application Form 2018– Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the paper 1 of SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Examination on 14- 20 November 2018 for recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical). The online registration for SSC JE 2018 Exam will be commenced in 01 September 2018. Eligible candidates will be able to send the complete filled application form of SSC JE 2018 till 23 September 2018. The application forms will be released on the official website of SSC, ssconline.nic.in. Candidates should note that commission will not accept any hard copy of the SSC JE application form. Hence, submit the online forms with application fee in the given time limit. To fill the online SSC JE 2018 application form, candidates have to check the complete SSC JE eligibility criteria. We will host the direct link to apply online for SSC JE 2018. Meanwhile, candidates can check the complete details related to SSC JE application form
SSC JE Application Form 2018- Important Dates
|1||Start Date of SSC JE 2018 Registration||01 September 2018|
|2||Last Date to Submit SSC JE Application Form||23 September 2018|
|3||Last Date to Submit Application Fee||23 September 2018|
|4||SSC JE 2018 Exam Dates||14- 20 November 2018|
How to Fill SSC JE Application Form 2018?
For successfully filling and submitting the SSC JE 2018 application form online, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps-
- To fill the SSC JE Application Form 2018, either visit the official website of SSC or click the above link (to be activated after its official release)
- Register yourself by providing required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Class 10th roll number, Date of Birth & Gender.
- Now, Login to your account with computer generated registration number and the password.
- Fill the Part-1 registration form, with basic details such as address, email-id, phone number, educational qualification, and more.
- After submitting the details, proceed to the Part-2 Registration process, here, you need to upload your scanned photograph and signature of specified dimensions.
- Now, remit the prescribed application fee the online mode only
- Take the print copy of the SSC JE Application form 2018 for future use.
SSC JE 2018 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application fee in order to complete the SSC JE 2018 Application form.
- Application Fee- Rs 100/-
- Female Candidates and the candidates who belong to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
SSC JE Application Form 2018- Image specifications
Candidates need to upload the image files of given documents in the mentioned specification else they won’t be able to submit their SSC JE Application Form 2018.
- Signature – The file should be in .JPG format and its size should be between 12 kb to1 kb.
- Photograph – The file should be in .JPG format and its size should be between 12 kb to 4 kb.
SSC JE Application Form 2018- Important Details
- Fill all the details correctly, if any of the details is found incorrect at any stage of the recruitment process the candidature of the respective candidates will be canceled.
- Incomplete or late submission of SSC JE 2018 application form will not be accepted in any condition, hence, complete the form before the last date.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SSC JE Application Form 2018..!!