SSC JE Application Form 2020-21- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released application form of SSC JE 2020- 21 on October 1. The last date to submit the SSC JE 2021 application form is October 30, 2020. Candidates have to visit the SSC official website- ssc.nic.in to access the direct link of SSC JE application form 2021. To fill the online SSC JE 2021 application form, candidates have to check the complete SSC JE eligibility criteria. We will host the direct link to apply online for SSC JE 2021. Meanwhile, candidates can check the complete details related to SSC JE application form
Latest- Click here to apply for SSC Junior Engineer 2020-21
Staff Selection Commission will hold the paper 1 of SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Examination from March 22 to 25, 2021 for recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical). Candidates should note that commission will not accept any hard copy of the SSC JE application form 2021. Hence, submit the online forms with application fee in the given time limit.
SSC JE Application Form 2021 Date
|SSC JE 2020 Registration Start Date||October 1, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit SSC JE Application Form 2020||October 30, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||November 1, 2020|
|Last date to pay fee through challan||November 3, 2020|
|SSC JE 2021 Exam Date||March 22 to 25, 2021|
How to Fill SSC JE Application Form 2021?
For successfully filling and submitting the SSC JE 2021 application form online, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps-
- To fill the SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2021, either visit the official website of SSC or click the above link (to be activated after its official release)
- Register yourself by providing required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Class 10th roll number, Date of Birth & Gender.
- Now, Login to your account with computer generated registration number and the password.
- Fill the Part-1 SSC JE registration form, with basic details such as address, email-id, phone number, educational qualification, and more.
- After submitting the details, proceed to the Part-2 SSC JE 2020-21 Registration process, here, you need to upload your scanned photograph and signature of specified dimensions.
- Now, remit the prescribed application fee the online mode only
- Take the print copy of the SSC JE Application form 2021 for future use.
SSC JE 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application fee in order to complete the SSC JE 2020-21 Application form.
- Application Fee- Rs 100/-
- Female Candidates and the candidates who belong to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
SSC JE Application Form 2020-21 Image specifications
Candidates need to upload the image files of given documents in the mentioned specification else they won’t be able to submit their SSC JE Application Form 2020-21.
- Signature – The file should be in .JPG format and its size should be between 12 kb to1 kb.
- Photograph – The file should be in .JPG format and its size should be between 12 kb to 4 kb.
SSC JE Application Form 2021- Important Details
- Fill all the details correctly, if any of the details is found incorrect at any stage of the recruitment process the candidature of the respective candidates will be canceled.
- Incomplete or late submission of SSC JE 2021 application form will not be accepted in any condition, hence, complete the form before the last date.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SSC JE Application Form 2020-21..!!