SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019– The State bank of India (SBI) will hold the online SBI Clerk 2019 Examination in the month of March/ April 2019. Qualified candidates will be appointed to the posts of Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. SBI Clerk 2019 Examination pattern will help aspirants to prepare a good preparation strategy. The selection of candidates will be made as per their performance in the preliminary examination, main examination, and Personal Interview. Alongside, candidates should have the complete SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019. Read the article for complete SBI Clerk Exam pattern 2019.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 for Prelims Exam
Phase-I- Preliminary Examination
- The Preliminary Examination consists of Objective Questions.
- The Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 01 hours.
- The total marks prelims exam is 100 marks.
- Candidate’s knowledge on the subject of English language, numerical ability, and reasoning ability will be tested in prelims exam.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted
|S.No||Test Name||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||01 Hour|
In order to declare qualify, candidates have to pass each section of prelims examination. Candidates who qualify the prelims examination will be called for the main examination. The prelims SBI Clerk cut off marks will be issued by the exam conducting authority after the declaration of the prelims SBI Clerk 2019 result.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 for Main Exam
Phase-II- Main Examination
|S.No||Test Name||No. Of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min.|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Min.|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min.|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min.|
|190||200||2 Hours 40 min.|
- The Main Examination consists of Objective Questions.
- The Main Exam will be held in online mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 02 hours 40 minutes.
- The total marks prelims exam is 200 marks.
- Candidate’s knowledge on the subject of General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude and General/Financial Awareness will be tested in the main exam.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- The questions except for the General English will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi.
Phase – III- Interview
Candidates who will be declared qualified in the Main Exam will be called for Personal Interview (subjected to government approval). Call Letter of Interview will be published on the official website of SBI. No hard copy of interview call letter will be sent by post.
At the time of the interview, candidate’s knowledge of official and/or local language will be tested. Candidates have to produce 10th standard mark sheet/certificate at the time of interview.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019!