RPET 2017 Application form to be issued in the month of May 2017
RPET 2017, also referred as Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test 2017, is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2017. It will be conducted by Rajasthan Board of Technical Education. It will be conducted for the admission of the candidates in the engineering and architecture courses. Through this exam, the candidates can take admission in the courses like B. Arch/ B. Tech in government and private colleges of Rajasthan. Other details for the exam are provided below in the article.
RPET 2017 Important Dates
The application form for RPET 2017 will be available from the last week of March 2017. The candidates can submit their application form till the second week of April 2017. The admit card for the candidates will be available in the month of May 2017. The exam will be conducted in the third week of May 2017 and the result will be announced in the last week of the same month.
RPET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for RPET 2017, the candidates must first satisfy all the eligibility conditions for the same. All the points provided below must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam:
- The candidate must be a domicile of Rajasthan.
- Candidates must have valid JEE Main 2017 scores
- The date of birth of the candidates must be on or after 1 October 1989. Relaxation of 5 years has been provided to the candidates of SC, ST categories.
- The candidates must have passed class XII or any other equivalent from the recognized board with at least 45% marks. 40% for the candidates of reserved categories.
- They must have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science in class XII.
RPET 2017 Application Form
The candidates those who are interested and eligible for the exam can submit their application via online mode. There is no offline mode application facility available for the candidates. The candidates will have to visit the official website and provide all the details that are asked in the application form. These details must be correct as the incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the form. The candidates will also have to upload the signature and photo. At last, pay the application fee and the application process for RPET 2017 will be completed.
The candidates are advised to take a copy of their submitted form and the fee receipt safe with them. For other latest details, keep visiting us on a regular basis.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on RPET 2017..!