PSTET Application Form 2022- Punjab Board will release the PSTET 2022 application form in November 2022. The application form of PSTET 2022 link will be available at pstet.pseb.ac.in. The last date to submit the filled PSTET 2022 application form will fall in December 2022. Candidates will have a period of 12 days to submit the online Punjab TET 2022 application form. Before filling the PSTET 2022 online forms, aspirants are requested to check the complete PSTET eligibility and application process carefully.
Here, we have described the complete application procedure of PSTET application form submission for the convenience of the candidates. We have hosted the link of online PSTET 2022 Application Form on this page.
PSTET Application Form 2022 Date
|Start Date of PSTET 2022 registration||November 2022|
|Last Date to apply for PSTET 2022||December 2022|
|PSTET application form correction date||December 2022|
|Release of admit card||December 16, 2021|
|Punjab TET 2021 exam date||December 24, 2021|
How to Submit PSTET Application Form 2022?
Candidates must follow the below mentioned steps to successfully apply for Punjab TET 2022 online. It must be noted that no offline application form will be released. Hence, candidates should submit the online Punjab TET application form in online mode only.
Step-1– In this step, candidates have to register themselves.
- Visit the main website of PSTET 2022- pstet.pseb.ac.in
- Click the link referring to “New Registration”
- Pop-up having the PSTET 2022 Declaration will appear on your screen, click the tab “Proceed to Apply Online”
- Log-in Page will display wherein you have to enter your personal details i.e. Candidate’s Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number & Access code
- Submit the details to Register Online
Step-2- In this step of PSTET 2022 Application form, candidates have to upload the scanned image of photograph & signature of mentioned specification.
PSTET Application Form 2022- Specification of Scanned Images
Candidates should upload the scanned image of Photograph and Signature having below listed specification-
- Both the scanned image should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo must be in between 4 Kb and 50 Kb.
- Size of the signature must be in between 1 Kb and 20 Kb.
- Image of photograph should be in dimension i.e. 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
Step-3- Now, candidates have to pay the requisite examination fee either by online or offline mode. Category-wise details of PSTET 2022 Examination fee has been provided below.
PSTET Application Form 2022 Fee
Candidates have to remit the mentioned amount of as Examination Fee in order to complete the PSTET 2022 Application form. Online & offline mode to submit the exam fee is available for the candidates.
- Through Online Mode- Payment will be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / BC / OBC Category||Rs. 900 /-||Rs. 1800 /-|
|SC / ST Category / Differently Abled||Rs. 600 /-||Rs. 1200 /-|
Step-4- This is the last step of PSTET 2022 Application form, wherein candidates have to download the confirmation page. Make Sure you will download the confirmation page containing all the entered details and will contain your Registration Number which will further required to download the PSTET Admit Card.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on PSTET 2022 Application form..!!!