PSTET Application Form 2019– SCERT, Punjab will release the PSTET online forms 2019 for the candidates who want to be eligible for the post of Teachers. It is expected that the online registration process for Punjab TET 2019 exam will be commenced in the month of July 2019. Candidates will have a period of 25 days to submit the online PSTET 2019 application form that implies that the last date to fill the online application form will fall in August 2019. Before filling the online forms, aspirants are requested to check the complete PSTET eligibility and application process carefully.
Here, we have described the complete application procedure of PSTET 2019 for the convenience of the candidates. We will also host the link of online PSTET 2019 Application Form on this page. Hence, keep visiting the page.
PSTET 2019 Application Form Dates
|1||Release of PSTET Online Forms||July 2019|
|2||Last Date to Apply Online||August 2019|
|3||Punjab TET 2019 Date||August 2019|
How to Submit PSTET 2019 Online Application Form?
After checking the PSTET Eligibility, candidates must follow the
Step-1- In this step, candidates have to register themselves.
- Visit the main website of PSTET 2019, http://educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Click the link referring to “New Registration”
- Pop-up having the PSTET 2019 Declaration will appear on your screen, click the tab “Proceed to Apply Online”
- Log-in Page will display wherein you have to enter your personal details i.e. Candidate’s Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number & Access code
- Submit the details to Register Online
Step-2- In this step of PSTET 2019 Application form, candidates have to upload the scanned image of photograph & signature of mentioned specification.
Specification of Scanned Images
Candidates should upload the scanned image of Photograph and Signature having below listed specification-
- Both the scanned image should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo must be in between 4 Kb and 50 Kb.
- Size of the signature must be in between 1 Kb and 20 Kb.
- Image of photograph should be in dimension i.e. 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
Step-3- Now, candidates have to pay the requisite examination fee either by online or offline mode. Category-wise details of PSTET Examination fee has been provided below.
PSTET 2019 Exam Fee
Candidates have to remit the mentioned amount of as Examination Fee in order to complete the PSTET 2019 Application form. Online & offline mode to submit the exam fee is available for the candidates. Candidates can select any of the mentioned mode to fill the form.
- Through Offline Mode– Payment will be made through Challan form. Only State Bank of Patiala / HDFC Bank will accept the challan form.
- Through Online Mode– Payment will be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / BC / OBC Category||Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred)||Rs. 1200 /- (One Thousand Two hundred)|
|SC / ST Category / Differently Abled||Rs. 300 /- (Three hundred )||Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred)|
Step-4– This is the last step of PSTET 2019 Application form, wherein candidates have to download the confirmation page. Make Sure you will download the confirmation page containing all the entered details and will contain your Registration Number which will further required to download the PSTET Admit Card.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on PSTET 2019 Application form..!!!