JEE Main Result 2019– National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of JEE Main 2019 online on its official website. The JEE Main 2019 result of the first attempt has been announced on 19 January 2019 and will announced NTA JEE result for the second attempt by 30 April 2019. The JEE Main result is now available on jeemain.nic.in. Candidates need their Roll Number and Date of Birth to check the result. The JEE Main 2019 result will contain the score of the candidates, their All India Rank, category-wise rank and JEE Advanced cut off. The section wise and the total marks obtained by candidates are mentioned will be mentioned on the scorecard. The first attempt of JEE Main 2019 was conducted online from 06- 20 January 2019 and the second attempt will be conducted from 06 – 20 April 2019 in online mode only. It is a national level engineering entrance test for admissions to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. We will provide the JEE Main Result 2019 link on this page after its official release. In the meantime, read the article to get the details of JEE Main result date, tie breaking mechanism and more.
JEE Main Result 2019 Dates
Below are the final dates related to the JEE Main result. Any updates in the dates will be intimated on this page.
|1||JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates (January Test)||06- 20 January 2019|
|2||JEE Main January 2019 Result Date||19 January 2019|
|3||JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates (April Test)||06- 20 April 2019|
|4||JEE Main April 2019 Result Date||30 April 2018|
|5||Availability of Score/Rank Cards||After declaration of result|
No JEE Main scorecard will be sent to the candidates. The only way to download the same is from the JEE (Main) website http://jeemain.nic.in. After the declaration of the JEE Main 2019 result, the candidates those who qualify the exam and score marks as per the cut off marks will be able to appear in the JEE Advanced exam as well.
How To Check JEE Main Result 2019?
In order to check their JEE Main 2019 Result, the candidates can simply follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the official website of the JEE Main (http://jeemain.nic.in) or click the above given link (to be activated after official declaration of result).
- Search and click the link for the JEE Main result.
- On clicking the link, the candidates will be asked to enter their particulars.
- On submitting the particulars, the JEE Main 2019 result will appear on the screen.
JEE Main Result 2019- Important Things
- The candidates will have to enter their roll number and birth date as well.
- On submitting these particulars, the online and offline test takers will get their JEE Main result. It will include score card of the examinees, actual marks obtained by them in the exam.
- The Result of JEE Main 2019 will be released in two parts. In first part, the candidates will be able to check their marks and in the second part they will be able to check their All India Rank.
- The score will be calculated on the basis of the candidates in the exam and the rank will be calculated by considering JEE Main score and normalized marks of class XII in ratio 60:40.
On the basis of the marks scored in the JEE main exam and the normalized score in class XII, separate rank lists will be prepared for the admission in B.E, B. Tech and B. Arch/ B. Planning courses. On the basis of candidate’s AIR, they will be able to take admission in NITs/CFTIs/IIITs/SFIs.
Tie Braking for Paper I for B.E. /B. Tech. Admission
Rank list for admission to B.E. /B. Tech. (in institutions other than IITs):
- NTA score of raw mark in Mathematics
- NTA score of raw mark in Physics
- NTA score of raw mark in Chemistry
- Candidates older in age
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank
Tie Braking for Paper II for B.Arch. /B.Planning Admission
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Aptitude Test in Paper-2
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Drawing Test in Paper-2
- Candidates older in age
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
Previous Year’s JEE Main Cut off
JEE Main 2017 Cut off
|JEE Main Cut Off||81||49||32||27||1|
JEE Main Marks Vs Rank
Below is the marks vs rank list on the basis of previous year’s details. The range may vary in 2019 due to the several changes in the examination.
|301 to 330||1 – 10|
|281 to 300||11 – 85|
|261 to 280||86- 245|
|241 to 260||246 – 707|
|221 to 240||708 – 1756|
|201 to 220||1757 – 4164|
|181 to 200||4165 – 8998|
|161 to 180||8999 – 18372|
|141 to 160||18373 – 35929|
|121 to 140||35930 – 67650|
|101 to 120||67651 – 125723|
|81 to 100||125724 – 237035|
|61 to 80||237036 – 463444|
|41 to 60||4634454 – 844545|
|21 to 40||844546 – 1093114|
|1 to 20||1093115 – 112197|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on JEE Main Result 2019!