JEE Main Result 2020– National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of JEE Main 2020 online on its official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Main 2020 result of the first attempt has been announced on January 17, 2020. Candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth to check the JEE Main result 2020. The JEE Main 2020 scorecard will contain the score of the candidates, their All India Rank, category-wise rank and JEE Advanced cut off. The section wise and the total marks obtained by candidates are mentioned will be mentioned on the scorecard. The first attempt of JEE Main 2020 was conducted online from January 6 to 9, 2020. The second attempt is scheduled to be held on April 3 to 9, 2020 in online mode only. It is a national level engineering entrance test for admissions to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. We have provided the direct link to check the result of JEE Main 2020. Read the article to get the details of JEE Main result date, tie-breaking mechanism and more.
Latest- JEE Main 2020 January Result Announced- Check Here
JEE Main Result 2020 Dates
Below are the final dates related to the JEE Main 2020 result. Any updates in the dates will be intimated on this page.
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Dates (January Test)||January 6 to 9, 2020|
|JEE Main January 2019 Result Date||January 17, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Dates (April Test)||April 3 to 9, 2020|
|JEE Main April 2020 Result Date||April 30, 2020|
|Availability of Score/Rank Cards||After declaration of result|
No JEE Main scorecard will be sent to the candidates. The only way to download the same is from the JEE (Main) website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. After the declaration of the JEE Main 2020 result, the candidates those who qualify the exam and score marks as per the cut off marks will be able to appear in the JEE Advanced exam as well.
How To Check JEE Main Result 2020?
In order to check their JEE Main 2020 Result, the candidates can simply follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the official website of the JEE Main (jeemain.nta.nic.in) or click the above-given link.
- Search and click the link for the “VIEW RESULT/ SCORE CARD”
- On clicking the link, the candidates will be asked to enter their particulars i.e. application number and date of bith
- On submitting the particulars, the JEE Main 2019 result will appear on the screen.
Details Mentioned on JEE Main 2020 Result
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the candidate’s parents
- State code of eligibility
- Subject-wise NTA scores
- Total NTA scores obtained in first attempt and second attempt
- All India Rank of Candidate
- Cutoff for JEE Advanced
JEE Main Result 2020- Important Things
- Students need to enter their application number and birth date correctly to check the JEE Main 2020 Result
- On submitting these particulars, the online test takers will get their JEE Main scores. It will include scorecard of the examinees, actual marks obtained by them in the exam.
- The Result of JEE Main 2020 will be released in two parts. In the first part, the candidates will be able to check their marks and in the second part, they will be able to check their All India Rank.
- The score will be calculated on the basis of the candidates in the exam and the rank will be calculated by considering JEE Main score and normalized marks of class XII in ratio 60:40.
On the basis of the marks scored in the JEE main exam and the normalized score in class XII, separate rank lists will be prepared for the admission in B.E, B. Tech and B. Arch/ B. Planning courses. On the basis of candidate’s AIR, they will be able to take admission in NITs/CFTIs/IIITs/SFIs.
Tie Braking for Paper I for B.E. /B. Tech. Admission
Rank list for admission to B.E. /B. Tech. (in institutions other than IITs):
- NTA score of raw mark in Mathematics
- NTA score of raw mark in Physics
- NTA score of raw mark in Chemistry
- Candidates older in age
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank
Tie Braking for Paper II for B.Arch. /B.Planning Admission
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Aptitude Test in Paper-2
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Drawing Test in Paper-2
- Candidates older in age
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
Previous Year’s JEE Main Cut off
|JEE Main 2019 Cut Off||78.21||74.31||54.01||44.33||0.1137|
|JEE Main 2018 Cut Off||74||45||29||24||-35|
|JEE Main 2017 Cut Off||81||49||32||27||1|
JEE Main Marks Vs Rank
Below is the marks vs rank list on the basis of previous year’s details. The range may vary in 2019 due to the several changes in the examination.
|301 to 330||1 – 10|
|281 to 300||11 – 85|
|261 to 280||86- 245|
|241 to 260||246 – 707|
|221 to 240||708 – 1756|
|201 to 220||1757 – 4164|
|181 to 200||4165 – 8998|
|161 to 180||8999 – 18372|
|141 to 160||18373 – 35929|
|121 to 140||35930 – 67650|
|101 to 120||67651 – 125723|
|81 to 100||125724 – 237035|
|61 to 80||237036 – 463444|
|41 to 60||4634454 – 844545|
|21 to 40||844546 – 1093114|
|1 to 20||1093115 – 112197|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on JEE Main Result 2019!