IBSAT Sample Papers 2022– Candidates preparing for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test can download the free sample papers of IBSAT 2022. Aspirants can download section wise IBSAT 2022 sample papers PDF from this page. IBSAT Sample Papers will help aspirants to enhance their performance in the IBSAT exam. These practice papers of IBSAT will also help candidates to check the difficulty level of the examination. IBSAT 2022 Sample papers also provide an overview of the exam pattern and important sections. Candidates can download IBSAT sample papers free of cost.
ICFAI will conduct the IBSAT 2022 Examination in the last week of December 2022. Download the below IBSAT model papers to prepare well for exam.
IBSAT 2022 Sample Papers
|Download IBSAT Sample Paper for Data Interpretation Here||Download IBSAT Sample Paper for Reasoning Here|
|Download IBSAT Sample Paper for Quantitative Here||Download IBSAT Sample Paper for Vocabulary & Reading Comprehension Here|
Candidates must solve as many IBSAT Sample Papers as they can, as it is the only way to improve your performance in the examination. By solving the IBSAT 2022 sample papers, you will get an overview of the examination pattern and syllabus. These IBSAT practice papers can be obtained either by online mode or by offline mode. Also Read, IBSAT Admit Card
IBSAT Sample Paper 2022 benefits
There are several benefits of solving the sample papers of IBSAT 2022, a few of them are mentioned below.
- Candidates will only be able to qualify the test if they know what to cover. IBSAT 2022 sample paper provides the details of exam pattern, important topics and difficulty level of exam.
- By solving IBSAT sample papers in the duration of the test, candidates can learn how to manage the time during the test date. Accordingly, candidates can also work on improving their problem-solving skills.
- Candidates can evaluate their performance with the help of these IBSAT mock tests and can easily figure out their strengths and weaknesses.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- IBSAT is a computer-based test (CBT).
- The duration of the test is 02 hours.
- There will be four sections in question paper i.e. Quantitative Technique, data adequacy, Data Interpretation, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension and Analytical Reasoning.
- There is no negative marking.
|S.No||Sections||Number of Questions|
|2||Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2022 Syllabus
|Reading Comprehension||This section contains 3 reading comprehension passages. The questions will be asked from the given passage. There are 25 questions asked in this section.|
|Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy||Bar graphs, Logical Reasoning, Column graphs, Data Sufficiency, Critical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, etc.|
|Analytical Reasoning||Reasoning questions|
|Vocabulary||Vocabulary, Contextual usage, Comprehension of passage, English Usage, Analogies, Incorrect words, Punctuation, Para Jumble, etc.|
|Quantitative Techniques||Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Arithmetic Progression, Geometry, Percentage, Probability, Permutation & Combination, Profit & Loss, etc.|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on IBSAT Sample Papers 2022.!!!