HTET Result 2019- Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has declared the result of HTET 2018 on 20 March 2019. Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) was conducted on 05 & 06 January 2019 in pen and paper mode. Candidates can check the HTET 2019 Result with the help of the roll number or name. HTET result 2019 has been announced on the official website, bseh.org.in. Huge number of aspirants has already applied for this examination. A total of 3,32,366 candidates appeared in the test and approx. 14,934 have passed HTET 2018. As per the report, the pass percentage in PRT (level 1), TGT (level 2) and PGT exam (level 3) was 5.71 per cent, 4.77 per cent and 2.55 per cent respectively. We have hosted the link to check HTET Result 2019 result on this page after the official announcement.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is highly reputed examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Haryana every year. HTET examination will be held for three levels namely:
- PRT – For only primary level teachers (Class I to V)
- TGT – Only for Graduate teachers (Class VI to X)
- PGT – For Postgraduate teachers (for lecturer post)
HTET Result 2019 Date
|1||Exam Date for Level-III||05 January 2019|
|2||Exam Date for Level-II & Level-I||06 January 2019|
|3||HTET Result Date||20 March 2019|
The HTET Result 2019 contains the below details
- Your full name
- Exam Roll Number
- Scores in aggregate
- Scores in each and every section of the examination
- Cutoff marks (Community wise)
- Your personal details such as address, application number etc.
How to check the HTET 2019 Result?
Follow the given steps in order to check out the HTET Result 2018-19 Result. Steps are illustrated as follows:
- Use the link given in this post and visit the official website of HTET.
- Check out the Result related link and explore it.
- Enter the given information:
- Your roll number
- Date of birth
- So now the HTET Result 2018-19 is in front of you.
- Analyze it and keep it secure for further use in the form of hard copy.
HTET Result 2019 Qualifying Marks
Candidates having a domicile of Haryana should attain 60% or 90 marks out of 150 in order to qualify the HTET 2018. While the candidates belonging to SC or PH category should have obtained 55% or 82 marks out of 150 to qualify the same. All other candidates need 60% or 90 marks for qualifying.
HTET 2019 Result – Important Details
- The result will be published only in online mode and no facility of physical dispatched.
- Rank list will be prepared on the basis of result cutoff and will be published later on.
- HTET 2019 Result Score Card or Rank Card will be made available to you on the official site afterward.
- No concept of negative marking will be there in the examination.
- Only multiple choice questions will be there.
- Syllabus for the different level is different.